Boris to resign today

@Wendee, That article just shows what we are up against Wendee !!
We didnt only have to deal with the EU, but with the anti democracy
people within UK too, not to mention the the media led by the bbc which are
active right now trying to get advantage of the situation !!
Television is seething with anti brexit rhetoric tonight
Disgusting imo!!
Donkeyman! :frowning::frowning::frowning:

3 Likes

Perhaps the BBC doesn’t realise it, but their constant anti-British, anti-Brexit outpourings are doing nothing other than persuading more and more people to cancel their TV licences!

Long may it continue.

2 Likes

If you recall the speech…BJ thanked the staff at chequers first before bumbling back and thanking the staff at Number 10.

Chequers got first shout because of this…

3 Likes

Bye Bye Boris! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That’s a typical BJ parsimonious ploy - presumably the “venue” comes free and everything else at knockdown or gratis - the “honoured” guests will be suitably impressed … :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Blimey now if we had had that kind of energy and passion in Number 10, we would be in a much better state than we are now, I think!

That doesn’t read very well, does it…you know what I mean though.

Wow, thanks, I think I may be in love! :heart:

Whattaguy!

Every word a gem and the absolute truth.

Many a true word spoken in jest and he sounds a bit like me when I’m in a polite mood.

That’s exactly how I feel about Johnson :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shared it with so many people ……. thank you

He just never stops, does he? :roll_eyes:

Boris Johnson … Out! Out! Out!

:026: :026: :026::026: :026: :026:

1 Like

Hi

Ruthio and Ripple, please do not fall out, you are both the voice of reason and i Iearn so much from both of .you.

It sometimes does take a while to sink in, because I am a northerner.

You are both much more polite than Morti and ST and LQ, but then they are used to dealing with deluded Northern Males.

Please do not confuse Northern with Scottish.

May and Co are truly terrifying. :rofl:

Sending You a big Glasgow kiss SF
:049: :077:

I was just wondering if Boris has just bought himself another few months to turn things around? After all, if he spends the time “fixing” stuff, and becomes a hero for tax, Ukraine, throwing money at everyone to reduce the cost of living…how then can they say he isn’t a good PM? Because he still is Prime Minister, he just isn’t the leader of the Cons anymore… :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, I think he’s probably playing for time and trying to sleaze out of it

1 Like

Hi

Boris thinks he is being clever.

He is absolutely delusional in this respect.

He simply does not understand what is coming his way.

We have very angry people like Ripple and others, justifiably so.

They obeyed the rules and endured horrendous distress to meet the rules when Boris was partying.

This also applied to the Queen.

Boris is finished, there is no coming back from the utter contempt that he treated people with.

It is over, it really is as simple as that.

The little people are not idiots and we are the ones who put the x in the box.

1 Like

Totally agree. It’s a one way street. I’m unclear on why people keep focusing on Brexit when the political/economic order of the whole world is shifting.

@May, Pixie, Maree… I had a lot of fun with that Jonathan Pie video.
I posted it on three forums just to see the reactions, very very different, only one lady loved it :clap:

1 Like

That’s as may be but it’s totally bad news for the country to have a leadership vacuum at such a time. It’s clear that something has hit the fan at the treasury. It was only a matter of time. I have a feeling this resignation is more about money than anything else. Bo had a way of ignoring the detail and finance is not his strong point. Prepare for a winter of discontent.

Barclay is in charge of the NHS :

By the time he moved to the Treasury, he was prepared to push back against requests for funding for the health service – including the vaccine programme, which was not signed off officially for ages on the basis of ‘value for money’. By the time the money for the resources had gained official approval, the NHS had already vaccinated close to a million people. Barclay also gained a reputation for taking a close interest in the operational workings of individual hospitals.

Which “Party” was that?

Yes, he was. Every MP is elected except those in the House of Lords.