Boris to resign today

80 seat majority at the last election, it could be argued because of the Boris effect, who from the grey suits can keep that majority, I’d venture none of them.

Should be alright on the speech circuit for he next job then, Treason May commands a high price its said.

The majority was not about The Fat Oaf, it was about getting BREXIT done. In that as with everything else he failed. He delivered BRINO.

we’ll see, the party forced him out not the country but he’s gone, who next ? and why ?

There were so many effusive thanks in that last speech that I’m guessing that the speechwriter is connected to the entertainment awards industry … :rofl:

1 Like

Is politics any thing but ?

1 Like

Hi

We, the taxpayer, are paying for this.

When he is gone, if he ever is, he will have to pay for such things himself.

He has done his job for himself however, a few £Million in fees over the next few years.

1 Like

Even now, confusion reigns!

1 Like

What people have to remember now is that the next tory pm was not elected by the british public, if the answer to that is you do not vote for the leader but the party, then criticism of the leader should be reflected on them all .

It would seem Johnson is determine to hang around like a bad smell.
He imo should go and go now to avoid further chaos
I listened to his speech where was the humility hmmm …he didn’t accept blame.

I’m going back to normal service, back to watching Wimbledon ladies semis .

1 Like

Ben Wallace is regarded as a remainer, seems to be something of a favourite at the moment.

The house rises on July 21st, so they have to get a move on, to a new one for the summer .

Hi

It doesn’t matter now, we are out and not going back.The EU does not want us back.

Even if they did let us back in, it would mean joining the Euro, no rebate and full integration.

We would be much worse off than when we voted Leave.

2 Likes

I sincerely hope you’re right.

So I believe. On the other hand, politicians seem to change depending on which way the wind is blowing, especially when a general election is in the offing!

Well, I just watched the speech and what an arrogant twonk he really is!

Not a word of apology for his behaviour or letting down his country and the people who voted for him

Just blaming his party members for not seeing it would have been better to let someone as brilliant as him carry on!

And again using the Ukraine as a popularity booster

He really is one big headed, sick puppy

They should get a new PM as soon as possible in case he tries to hang on

The air will smell fresher when he’s gone

He obviously hasn’t learned anything from it and I don’t think he’s suffered sufficient punishment or shame for what he’s done

So I hope karma catches up with him and he never has a role in the future where he can do people such harm, abuse his authority or use corruption to exploit his position to the benefit of himself and his chums

2 Likes

Even then, we’d be a lot better if in under those terms than out

And we are most definitely going back in eventually

1 Like

Hi

We will just have to disagree on that.

It is no great shakes, just my opinion against yours.

1 Like

I’m no fan of Russia, but I did enjoy this quote from their foreign ministry spokesman Maria Zakharova, who told reporters that Mr Johnson had been “hit by a boomerang launched by himself”,

2 Likes

The PM is NOT elected by the public.

1 Like