Boris Johnson widely regarded as a ‘liar’ by voters, poll finds

No, I don’t feel ganged up on and I haven’t got the hump… not in the least and I’m not trying to muddy the waters as far as Boris Johnson is concerned I dont feel the need to do that… What has he done? attended and impromptu birthday party for 15/20minutes …tut tut how terrible. I worked for a newspaper with journalists for over 10 years and I know how the news is manipulated… I see it here too

2 Likes

BJ wrote the law, BJ broke the law and the law won.

It was not an isolated incident - it was part of a pattern of careless behaviour that BJ embraces.

More recorded incidents may yet bring more fines.

1 Like

What has he done - apart from repeatedly breaking the covid law?

He has lied continually from start to finish and NOT delivered what he promised to deliver. He has “ruled” over the most corrupt government as far as I can remember and is now systematically screwing the electorate in conjunction with a thoroughly rotten front bench and more.

Summer don’t exaggerate it was 9 minutes, not 15/20 minutes.

Let the games begin! Todger has arrived to add some colour to the controversial threads :yum:

2 Likes

I’d say Mrs May’s Government was the most corrupt aided and abetted by all those MP’s and the Speaker who were trying to overturn the result of the referendum.

2 Likes

Keep in mind it was a non-binding referendum. This lot are corrupt full stop.

I agree he could have done better on Brexit… the rest of it is just rubbish … total rubbish

In YOUR opinion. Events tell a very different talk.

In all fairness Maree … you’re dodging the issue and not answering.

I’m not a fan of Boris but neither do I feel the need to be so spitefully vicious or sound like I hate him personally.

You clearly don’t like the man or his policies … so can I ask what did you think of Blair and more recently Corbyn?
I mean someone has to run the country and if not him … who would you prefer?

Summer asked a perfectly reasonable question.

2 Likes

I hope that doesn’t mean the death of them all.

Only because they were fed up of Brexit, don’t remember any lies at that point in time.

Why do politics and religion always bring out the worst in people . . . . ?

1 Like

Not sure they do Mups, a “Bit” of discord is healthy.

It makes you reluctant to put your two penneth in in case you get jumped on with hob nail boots though doesn’t it.
Eee … I must be mellowing in my vintage youth as some on here terrify me now.

Liz Truss is looking a favourite to replace Boris. :expressionless:

Morticia, I used to argue politics, not sure I was wrong but, not sure the adversaries were right either.

I know … but it’s not reassuring when she mixes up the Baltic Sea and the Black Sea.

Aye … it’s the nature of the beast spitty … and in the case of politics the many headed hydra.

To be perfectly honest, I’m embarrassed to admit that I have sometimes confused the Baltic and the Balkans.
It’s all bollocks to me, I’m afraid.

1 Like