Booster, are you up for it?

Of course it is Swim…

@swimfeeders …… I hope you are feeling a bit better today Swimmy :crossed_fingers:

And me Swimmy…hope you feel better today x

Swimmy, l hope you’re feeling better too.

All these posts about reactions to the vaccinations are making me think, l have been injected with water!
After having all three Pfizer injections and having absolutely no reaction to them at all, l feel a bit concerned.

1 Like

I didn’t have any reactions to the covid jabs either, (all 3 were pfizer) but my arm was sore for a couple of days after my flu jab.

Two out of three Pfizer jabs were good for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

Two Astra Zeneca and Pfizer booster for me and no problems.

Say no more…
Cardiologist

1 Like

That’s a bit unfortunate.You can understand over worked medics getting frustrated with people denying themselves any sort of protection against possible illness though.

I can’t see anything to confirm he had just had a covid booster. Given the roll out of the vaccine in the US was a fair bit later than the uk, it would be too early for him to have a booster. Saint John cardiologist and 'inspiring spirit' dies suddenly | CBC News

There isn’t any evidence that he had a booster or that the vaccine caused his death.

1 Like

Two out of three ain’t bad. :icon_wink:

1 Like

Neither can I?

Well that’s the media for you…
:roll_eyes:

It’s fake news memes for you. Simply saying he died would not have generated repostings. They are only just authorising booster expansion to those of his age. Credited to samson who is linked to this news site.

How do you know that the report on fake news is not fake news Annie? Did you think that the establishment wouldn’t want to play down any negative reports on the Vaccine?

Because it does not make sense he would have the booster so soon at his age in the US. Had he been vaccinated a third time so soon it would be because he had an underlying condition. In the US as in the UK they are vaccinating the elderly and most vulnerable with the booster first starting at the top of the age range. They won’t vaccinate people in my age range until January, unless they bring it forward by one month.

In the US they are behind us with the vaccination rollout so it’s just illogical he would have had the booster. If he did have it then it would be because he was at greater risk due to an underlying problem. In which case that would explain why he died so young.

It’s possible he became a cardiologist because he himself had a congenital heart problem and perhaps that is why he felt so strongly about the unvaccinated.

There are a lot of ‘If’s’ there Annie…Have you thought about writing novels?
:roll_eyes:

As they have not released his cause of death it’s all “ifs” OGF. But the fact is that they were not giving boosters to people his age when he died so how do you explain the meme?

There is no choice in the variant of “Booster”, that is concerning.

I was happy with the Pfizer booster after the first two Astra Zeneca vaccines.