Booster, are you up for it?

Its nearly booster time, are you up for it? :male_detective: :biking_man:

4 Likes

Decisions, decisions! :thinking:

Right now undecided but as I usually take medical advice itā€™s possible I will just have it and treat it as I do the ā€˜flu jab and the other one a couple of yearsā€™ ago, the pneumonia jab. Having health problems anyway I wouldnā€™t like to take any chances. :grinning:

2 Likes

This could be a prolonged conspiracy thingy. :male_detective: :biking_man:

1 Like

I will definitely go for it if offered.

2 Likes

Good to see faith, in motion.

1 Like

Should be getting ours in October at our GP

1 Like

Definitely, when it comes around.:pray:

1 Like

Yes, I will be definitely going for itā€¦

2 Likes

Of course I am, will get flu jab too & shingles, which reminds me, Iā€™m sure I already have an appy for the latter, canā€™t remember when it is though. Will have to ring the surgery & find out & that is fraught with difficulties too. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes I will be having the booster but am not looking forward to it having had a bad reaction to the second dose.

3 Likes

does any science come with it too?

The sooner, the better ā€¦ :syringe:

:+1:

1 Like

Which version of the science, or just any science?

the non-cheating one?

Politicians, leave that Geek Alone. :grin: :biking_man:

Hi

Most definitely, I do not want Covid again.

1 Like

Canā€™t see no reason not to.

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™ll have to have it!

If only so that I can continue to be a Zombie, as Lockdown lurks, and will be able to show my zombie creds in order to spend my time watching all the American Zombie movies, on TV!

It seems though, as recent reports suggest, we wonā€™t all be offered it!

1 Like

normally I am against having ā€œartificalā€ additions to my body, I would rather let my body build up its own defences. This covid though is a bit different and yes if offered I would have a booster if it was really necessary. First of all I would like to have some clear explanation how long the existing double jabs last.
Surely all the testing that is done they can check with blood samples if the vaccine lasts or not

@realspeed Hi Bazza, Israel is ahead of the curve having been one of the first to vaccinate a large part of the population. Cases are surging there again and data shows the efficiency of the vaccine previously given is diminishing so we need to take noteā€¦

Article hereā€¦

1 Like