Booster, are you up for it?

Good, we are old enough not to worry too much about concoctions.

you can say no and rebook.

I canā€™t explain it Annie, no more than I can explain some of the news reports in the MSM, theyā€™re all at it and we just suck it upā€¦
:crazy_face:

Donā€™t understand AnnieS, its Pfizer or Pfizer, regardless of when you book it

Itā€™s pfizer or moderna. Depends where you are if moderna is on offer but they are the two options. They donā€™t give AZ as a booster because itā€™s less effective. Although as with everything to do with this pandemic that might change.

Had my booster a few days ago. Yesterday got a letter from the NHS saying I should book one. Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing, so to speak

I had the same.

I couldnā€™t get my booster jab at first as my NHS record had failed to include my second vaccination.
I had to go and get a note from my doctors to prove I had.

1 Like

I am taking my wife for her booster tomorrow. On Friday we are going to her cousins funeral who died of covid. Despite being in a vulnerable group he refused the vaccinations on the advice of his son.

1 Like

Thatā€™s awful.

1 Like

This is very sad .

1 Like

That is very sad, Scot :slightly_frowning_face:

Quite

Getting it tomorrow

2 Likes

I havenā€™t got mine yet as I am away and missed my slot .
So have been trying to book and have done it now.for three weeks time .
Last night when I tried I was 8795 in the queue and then the site crashed !

Hope all goes well with your Booster tomorrow @warleyron ā€¦ā€¦

Thanks

Booster booked for 10th Dec.

If I make it that far. My dysphagia has been getting much worse over the last year or so, and am awaiting the scan/camera which my GP says should be very soon now.

Sorry to hear that Dex hope they can do something to help you feel better.

1 Like

I had the booster at the weekend. Managed to find a walk in service. Very different reaction with pfizer. Just a painful arm and a bit tired but nothing like the AZ nightmare.

1 Like