Bob (old grey fox) is recovering from a heart attack

Hi Bob :slightly_smiling_face:, sorry to hear your heart has been misbehaving . I hope you can escape hospital and get back home very soon. x x

6 Likes

Thanks everyone i’m overwhelmed with all your kind posts. If I knew how to post emoj’s on this smartphone I would post a big thumbs up to you. All…Cardiologist came around this morning and is sending me for an angiogram on Friday either here or Sheffield to see what is going on. He reckons that a stent has failed. Should be as good as new soon…Thanks to you all xxx

15 Likes

Overwhelmed are you Foxy… We’ll Soon Put and End to That Notion…

Get Well Soon…

6 Likes

Oh Bob, l hope you are ok.
First, l am shocked to read about Omah and then this about you!
Well, l needn’t have worried about you after seeing your pic, sitting up with your thumbs up!
I hope your legs are ok and a big hit with the nurses!

8 Likes

Sorry your in hospital Bob, that was a bit of a shock. I really think you need to ease up a bit on the exercise…Don’t you? :flushed:
I hope your recovery is swift and your soon back home. Take care now. :bouquet: :blush:

4 Likes

Good to hear from you Arty legs are still in good working order it’s the other bits that are wearing out …xxx

5 Likes

Brain Fog we call it Bob not lack of…ok

3 Likes

Hope you get well soon Bob.

4 Likes

Best of luck…. Keep smiling

3 Likes

Sorry to hear your News, Foxy - but it’s good to see you’re still smiling.

Wishing you a speedy recovery - hope you’re back on the road in good health soon.
Take Care and Keep Smiling. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

That’s relatively good news, OGF! A quick replacement and you should be back to wandering the fields of Yorkshire in no time. :grinning:

Hope Mrs. OGF is doing well. I am sure she is worried and has a lot on her plate right now.

Take care!

4 Likes

Wishing you all the best, and hope your wife is alright during this trying time as well.

3 Likes

@OldGreyFox Thinking of you and your family today as you have your angiogram.

5 Likes

Amazing Mr Fox …I’m so sorry and shocked to read you are in hospital .
Do get a wriggle on and hurry back to us .
Sending positive thoughts to you and your family xxx

4 Likes

Good news folks had two stents fitted at Sheffield yesterday and returned to Doncaster last night. As soon as cardiologist does his rounds later I could be going home. Thanks for all you support and best wishes…Hope to see you at the other end I’ve missed you all…

20 Likes

Well done foxy you will soon be up running around but please do take it easy. we all get one chance in life and this was your chance. let Mrs fox pamper you as much as she wants,

3 Likes

Bob, these dudes throughout the series talk about life after heart issues, including heart healthy foods. I know I mentioned it already but it’s a beautiful heart warming series you might want to check.

Mortimer & Whitehouse: Gone Fishing is a factual entertainment television show featuring friends Bob Mortimer & Paul Whitehouse.

The show features Mortimer and Whitehouse reflecting on life after their shared major heart problems, while on a fishing trip to various locations around Britain. The series was first broadcast on BBC Two in 2018 and has been recommissioned every year since

3 Likes

That’s good news Bob and a huge relief to us all.

You and your wife need a peaceful relaxing holiday at the seaside when you come home. :grinning:

Best wishes to you both. x

3 Likes

Fantastic news, Foxy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So pleased everything went well at Sheffield OGF. It will be good to see you back on here.

3 Likes