Bob (old grey fox) is recovering from a heart attack

For more details see the good morning thread.
He’s ok but he hasn’t caught any of the nurses yet.

3 Likes

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Please note this thread has been tagged with our members-health-updates tag and this is just a friendly reminder to ask that you keep this in mind when replying.

Life is hard enough as it is, and if you can say something that might help make the OP’s day that little bit better we’re sure it would be greatly appreciated :blush:

with that said please avoid turning these types of threads into debates (if you really must, you can start a separate thread on a related topic, but please don’t mention or refer to this one). Thank you for your understanding and for helping make the Over50sChat community the best it can be!

:white_heart: :yellow_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heart:
:sparkling_heart: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Ah nooo… I missed that - I will move those posts here now…

Sorry for my absence but was taken to hospital late on Monday night after suffering a heart attack. Posting on this smartphone is a work of art.So I’m afraid posting will be limited. Doing okay and hope to be back soon. Driving the new motor will be postponed for at least six weeks…

24 Likes

Hang there Foxy!

8 Likes

Grief Foxy!!
So sorry to hear that! You really are a trooper mate, take it easy and get well soon👍
I’m slightly lost for words…

8 Likes

Oh my goodness Foxy! Please look after yourself…! :hugs:

6 Likes

Goodness Bob, so sorry to hear that :astonished:

Take care and get well soon… x

5 Likes

Good grief OGF what a thing to happen. Please take care of yourself and follow the doctor’s orders. Hope to see you back here soon in full health!

5 Likes

get up and going soon Foxy, we miss you

6 Likes

Oh my stars! I am so glad you took the photo with the thumbs up before breaking this news. For a man who is within a few hours of having had a myocardial infarction, you are looking pretty darned good! You can’t keep a good man down, after all! I am so terribly sorry that your heart is misbehaving, but equally relieved that you are ok and in good spirits. Do what the doctor says, OGF. The car and the forum can wait.

Prayers and very positive thoughts your way :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

Indomitable,that’s the word for you OGF
You must have Viking ancestors :grinning:.

7 Likes

What a shock reading this. Just to say I am thinking of you and getting better. Maybe a good idea to wear a blindfold, after all those female nurses may get you over excited. Get well soon bazza

6 Likes

So glad you have come out of this foxy.
A scare for sure, but there you are with a smile on your face.
Thinking of you my friend.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I keep telling you all this exercise is not good for you.

On the bright side heart attacks are less dangerous the older you get according to a doctor on the radio.

8 Likes

Am shocked like everyone else to hear this Bob!

Maybe you could get an iPad or tablet and then connect it to your phone’s internet connection? Though most hospitals have wifi now - you can stay on the forum all day long then :003: (Just stay away from the controversial threads! :lol:)

Hope you get well soon :hugs:

5 Likes

Four directions for you Mr Old Grey, you are standing (or sitting, lying, laying down, or whatever position you are in at the moment) on the right side of one of those directions
Good luck

6 Likes

Hope you get better soon :+1:

5 Likes

Get better soon - in my thoughts and prayers

4 Likes

Blimey Foxy, don’t make the Trig points wait too long!!

4 Likes