Bob (old grey fox) is recovering from a heart attack

Sending best wishes to you Bob, for a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Bob, old sport, what have you been up to? I’m sorry to read that and wish you a speedy recovery. Too odd it has happened to you the sportsman for the second time if I’m not mistaken. Hope you’ll be back soon. The photo’s great and makes me optimistic. :+1:

4 Likes

Get well soon foxy, remember, you’re allowed one bed bath per week…

5 Likes

Best wishes to you Bob, for a For a Speedy Recovery…

6 Likes

Get well soon Old Foxy

7 Likes

I’ve only recently joined and you stood out as a fun dude who doesn’t take like too seriously, even in hospital there you’re still bloody smiling.

You’ll be posting about your heart healthy diet afore long. Gone Fishing with those comedians is all about life after heart issues.

5 Likes

Hope you get well soon

5 Likes

Very sorry to hear that OGF. I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope you are getting great care and lots of pampering from the nurses. :heart:

5 Likes

Wish you a speedy recovery, Bob.

5 Likes

Hope you get well soon OGF.

4 Likes

Sorry to read about this. Hope you are up and running soon (well, maybe not running)…

5 Likes

Anything to get away from all this election nonsense Foxy! Hope you are feeling a tad better. You can’t keep a tough old Yorkshire bugger down for long! Best wishes for a speedy comeback. :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

So sorry to read that OGF.
Do as you are told and get well soon,you look pretty good to me after going through that ordeal.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for your support and good wishes I love you all and will reply ln more detail as soon as I get untangled from all these cables…

13 Likes

I’ve just seen this Bob. So sorry to hear what happened to you. Take things easy and not just while you are having treatment but also when you get “Released” I have no doubt you were, and still are, very fit but still things come along to knock us sideways. Treat this as a warning. Sending lots of love and great respect.

6 Likes

can`t you go wi-fi Bob…good luck mate :+1:

5 Likes

Get well soon :heart:

5 Likes

@OldGreyFox Gosh Bob, I do hope that your recovery is complete and swift. I also hope that they will now replace your daily aspirin for a modern anticoagulant as ‘they’ did with me. I had wrongly presumed the aspirin was some form of anticoagulant and protected the heart, but according to my new cardiologist, it does nothing of the sort and he put me onto Pradaxa instead.
Now stop chasing the nurses :wink:

5 Likes

Oh my Goodness. I wish you a speedy and complete recovery as does everyone. I hope to see you posting but you will be in my thoughts.

Best wishes

5 Likes

@OldGreyFox , seems you’ve gotten yourself into another fine mess! Sending lots of good thoughts your way to listen to the drs., take care of yourself, and most of all… don’t be tampering with those cables!! :wink:
Hopefully you can get yourself home with only slight memories of those good looking nurses drooling over your handsomeness.

5 Likes