Beefing up NATO

There is a lot of shite going, just who is engineering it?

America want to make Ukraine the 51st state.

Ahhh! The Russian and puppet mind set, itā€™s always someone elseā€™s fault. There is an embedded culture of nationalism, a persistent sense of victim hood, a realisation that all of the clever people and modern manufacturing plants that they need are no longer in Russia but in other countries
But Putin isnā€™t stupid because he has created a hierarchy of oligarchs who keep him in power largely because if they get uppity one of their number gets jailed for 30 years to encourage the others or suddenly commit suicide by shootings themselves three time in the head. Success is measured in Megayachts. But you canā€™t run an empire based on gangsterism. But thatā€™s all he knows. So having tried to take over the next door turf Godfather style, he has found out the hard way that The Godfather was a series of movies and not a documentary and he isnā€™t Al Pacino. He is getting his arsed kicked by a reservist Army. :grinning:

1 Like

You have a very distorted view of the Russian people and their leader Vlad. But I suppose in the light of all the MSM propaganda, who can blame youā€¦

1 Like

do enlighten us then OGF - history lessons can be fun?

I know history lessons can be fun Vlad, Iā€™ve been following yours since Putin decided enough was enough in Ukraine. I donā€™t have anything to offer Iā€™m afraid, but I wonā€™t base my posts on the garbage from the MSM.

1 Like

What do you base your posts on then ?

:grinning: Escape From Moscow
The sensible Russians are leaving in droves. Putins supporters are not even in Russia :grinning:

The things I read on the forum Muddy.

So no where in fact you just take an opposing position because you want to without ever giving any reasoning to support your stance ?

Good link Vlad, but how many Ukrainians have left their country?
Nobody likes war.

Thatā€™s because it is the Ukrainian cities and villages that are being bombarded with Russian misiles.
And I think most of them are heading west not east.

2 Likes

@ Vlad, l like the bit about ā€™ commit suicide by shooting yourself in
the head 3 times ??ā€™ Vlad !!
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::+1:

1 Like

:wink: There have been seven unexplained suicides this year so farā€¦life must be very difficult for Russian millionaires.

2 Likes

Russian millionaire linked to Putin energy giant Gazprom found shot dead in pool

A multi-millionaire Russian businessman has been found shot dead at his mansion.

He is the sixth wealthy businessman with links to the Russian state-owned gas company Gazprom to have been found dead in unnatural circumstances since the start of the year.

Yuri Voronov, 61, was head of a logistics company that held lucrative contracts with Gazprom in the Arctic.

His body was discovered floating in the swimming pool of his mansion in an elite village close to St Petersburg on Monday.

He had suffered a gunshot wound to the head.

No doubt he shot himself has he dived in.

Yea gods

Are the reasoners a trusted source?

Best we got? :smiley:

My stance is this Muddyā€¦
Boris is wasting money that we donā€™t haveā€¦
Heā€™s playing fast and loose with the safety of the British people.
This is not world war two when we were a strong nation and Putin is not Hitler.
Donā€™t underestimate Putin and the Russians. They could stamp on the UK like crushing an insect and there is nothing we can do about it.
Personally I donā€™t think Putin has designs on any other country, itā€™s propaganda made up by the establishment to justify sending arms to the Ukraine.
Ukraineā€¦The most corrupt country in the world, with a democratically elected president unseated by the Americans and replaced with a puppet who has been used to antagonise Putin and who turned a blind eye to American chemical warfare labs to be established in the Ukraine.
We are making a big mistake interfering in this conflict. This is my stance Muddy and backed up from many snippets of information. And yes, some of it even coming from the MSM since before this war started, and have now changed their stance.

1 Like

No, I donā€™t think so.
For one thing, if Putin wanted to attack us, heā€™d have to make his way across Europe, and that includes several NATO countries. An attack on one NATO country is seen as an attack on them all.
Heā€™s already flogging a dead horse in Ukraine, and they are a relatively weak country militarily, although admittedly very brave.
If Putin somehow tried to attack us without involving any other NATO country, and assuming that other NATO countries decided not to become involved, for one thing he would find some severe difficulties.
It would have to be a seaborne or aerial invasion, as we still have the great advantage of being and island nation.
If the worst came to the worst, and we were in extreme danger, we would likely decide to initiate nuclear warfare, and we all know where that would lead. As I have said before, we may have a relatively tiny number of armed forces, but we do have sufficient Trident missiles to destroy most if not all of Russiaā€™s cities.
It is just not worth him trying it.

1 Like

I donā€™t many people in the West understand the Russian mindset.