Baby Boomers.... and sex

Authentic Italian Lasagne please …:-p

Yes please Myra darlin’ ;-);-):wink: :lol::lol::lol:

I like fish and chips -and mushy peas,but a lasagne is a work of love.

This is just my take on things posted.
If people feel the need to have raw sex then that is their prerogative of course. I have never felt that need but maybe that is just me. I could not, nor would not have sex outside of a loving relationship. I have been married for 45 years and that is the only relationship that I have ever had or want.

I was once called sad for never having experienced sex with any one else. But I think people are sad for chasing sex without love.

MM, if only you knew, its someone like you who I admire. A long married relationship where you obviously love your partner to bits. It’s a breath of fresh air to me. You don’t seem to want or need anyone else. She’s the girl for you.

It’s just a shame there are other married folk who are out there, giving it laldy. I could never live like that.

So, I honestly admire you.

I’d love to have a poll of married couples who did not venture outside the wedded vows. Even I know people who like to have a wee fling now and then. Sad.

Actually. He is the man for me. I am a female :lol:

Well my Hubs and myself are two :slight_smile:
Julie and her Hubs = 4
Mall and her Hubs = 6
Jem and Phyllis = 8
Alan and his lady = 10
RJ and his lady = 12
SteveM & his lady = 14
Mags and her man = 16
Jim OB & his lady = 18
And, I’m sure - many others here … good eh …:smiley:

Add me and my man to that list! :slight_smile:

OH ! …Goody ! :-p = 20 !

Up until 4 years ago I could have said 22…

Ermmm, oops, sorry!! :smiley:

An easy mistake when I have a nondescript name :lol:

Ermmmm… 'cuse me Patsy dear… I may have been married 3 times… but I have never cheated on any of my husbands… Remember my 1st cheated on me… and my 2nd husband died… I have been married 11 years and faithful to my present husband. So why am I not on your list…?? IS it because women married more than once are not quite as good as the one timers?? :confused:
I’m a tad insulted…

Audrey, my friend was married the first time to a cheat, then the second time to someone who died during the night whilst in bed. She was left with a toddler. She has married for a third time to a lovely man. She is so happy.

People are quick to judge if you are married more than once. It’s almost as though you take marriage with a pinch of salt. unfortunately you and I know only too well how it can quickly go wrong, through no fault of our own, despite what others may think.

I never adopted a holier than though attitude when I was married, even after all those years. Sometimes those who protest too much are maybe not quite as happy as they make out they are? We will never know.

Where the hell has this come from !!
I hope you are not referring to the little poll on here, which is meant to be light and fluffy - just don’t understand this post at all - I thought we had gone way beyond all this :frowning:

You cant be serious Audrey - I have left many out, I couldn’t sit all morning figuring it out - so presumed people would come on and say ‘include me’
I really hope your post is not serious …:frowning:

The little poll on here means nothing if you don’t know anyone. Anyone can say they are in a long term relationship but no one really knows here. That’s all I am saying.

I’m pleased for anyone who has a good relationship. I just don’t feel the need to keep going on about it, nor make anyone else feel bad.

[/B]
I didn’t ‘know’ I was making anyone feel bad …:confused:
The poll was at ‘your’ request …

OK… so include my husband and I. My husband cared for a wheelchair bound wife of 30 years before she died. NO ONE takes marriage vows more seriously than him…

I only married once, Jenny died and I still miss her. But I would marry again if I met the right person. It would be my way of saying I love you,I respect you and I trust you.