Anti Vaxxers Rubbish

While is good to have opposing opinion it’s important that they are presented as opinions not facts .
The thread may predate the present pandemic but in the same way advising against the measles vaccine is quite irresponsible , measles is not a simple childhood disease it has life changing side effects and can lead to death .
All vaccines were new once yet vaccines have proven their worth against the worlds most devastating diseases . They question is do you expose people to the dangers possibly fatal of a disease just because you think the vaccine isn’t long standing enough ? How long is long standing ?

I agree. Tacking on the covid anti vaxx situation on the measles anti vaxx situation mixes up too many issues.

Much of social media is disallowing covid anti vaxx info, but unless the people have a wide audience, most of the people aren’t getting banned, that I’m aware of.

I agree, but, what has been highlighted? this time, against a big unknown is folks maybe family, friends etc making this statement “I have given (person X) the facts, I just hope they come to the right decision”. For fellow peers to suggest to a free thinker something is right when not in possession of anymore facts than the target, seems a bit absurd.Imo

1 Like

The reason I tacked on my post to this thread was so as to not start another separate thread re anti vaxers which I think is a good enough reason .
Anti vaxxer rubbish is quite descriptive and can apply to any vaccine .

Just saying, the peer advisors should have substituted “Logical” for “Right” decision, even then their version of logic is personal to them.

Hi

I am a scientist, I have had Covid, infected in Hospital.

We have to have freedom of choice, but with freedom comes responsibility.

If you have refused the vaccine, then you pay for treatment.

Choice comes at a cost.

That cost is quite simple, medical staff are dying because of those who refuse the vaccine.

That is so, so, wrong.

They should have the option of refusing to treat them

The unvaccinated are taking up a substantial number of ITU beds.

This is just wrong, they are denying those beds to the critically ill, who have done everything right.

It is a personal choice not to get vaccinated.

Your choice, your decision.

You have no right to put others at risk.

Those who choose that must be aware of the consequences.

2 Likes

It’s the same lot behind both campaigns. I have anti vax friends and they are anti covid anti mask etc. The message of take vitamins, avoid big pharma and put an onion in your sock if you have cancer predates covid.

And now guess what?
Polio is back.
Well what a surprise.

Likely imported from Pakistan Nigeria or Afghanistan we’re told.
Marvellous, thanks a bundle.

Yes I heard that too Ruthio Polio found in the sewage drains in London brought in by immigrants

What ever happened to Monkey Pox ?

Remember that ?

Mustn’t call it monkeypox, racist.
1000s being vaccinated even as we speak.
See bottom left

One of the reasons surfacing over MonkeyPox is that the mRNA vaccines unravel the smallpox vaccination and its efficacy, causing the rise in “pox” viruses.

It wouldn’t surprise me. There is now over 500,000 yellow cards reported (thats reported adverse events, not all AE’s I might add) of COVID adverse events and 2000 deaths. The first Vaccine Damage payment was made the other day to Vicky Spits husband who was killed by the vaccine. The COVID vaccines and the damage its causing is now, officially a realty.

The reason MonkeyPox isn’t called MonkeyPox anymore is more likely to be because it doesn’t sound scary enough.

Meanwhile 6 month old babies are to be jabbed in the USA thanks to the FDA approval of the vaccine in infants. Babies don’t die of covid, but they do die of SADS, cot death, myocarditis, stroke and blood clots. Let’s see how many of these cases suddenly appear, like the uptick in SADS in adults since the vaccines came out.

Remember when I was called a conspiracy theorist for saying kids would be vaccinated with the mRNA vaccine ?

Well done !

1 Like

Really? Why on earth is the word ‘monkey’ racist now?
Have monkeys objected, or summat? :grinning:

Yes, I heard that on the news the other day too, Summer.
Apparently they can even narrow it down to which street it came from.
Haven’t heard any more since though, have you?

Unfortunately, diseases from abroad come affect all sorts of things. Diseases we had virtually stamped out in this country.

Some say we will have Rabies back, because of all the foreign rescue animals being imported.
Polio, as you say, and I believe TB is another one.
Even imported trees and plants are bringing in insects and disease we don’t normally have here.

1 Like

What? So why did suddenly covid emerge then? Definitely nothing to do with MRNA vaccines given we didn’t have any then.

The only reason polio is emerging is because of vaccine hesitancy. All children are vaccinated for polio but the teen vaccination rate has gone right down. Polio has never disappeared fully but vaccination has prevented it from surfacing here.

It’s not racist. That’s the official name being used.

Yes… :023:

All anyone with any sense can do is following their doctors advice.
I personally believe anti vaxxers are dangerous often trolling the internet for any info to backup their own uneducated view….

The antis often quote one off or out of date and uncredited unrecognised opinions whilst the vast medical majority is in favour of vaccination and immunisation.

This is my opinion I don’t intend to enter into a long drawn out conversation with anyone who disagrees especially if they haven’t had a career in virus prevention… as it would be pointless & life’s to short .

2 Likes

Covid was real but the lockdowns, facemasks and vaccines were a big con