Anti Vaxxers Rubbish

I’m thinking you might be right Bread…I’m thinking that way because of the Swedish experience. We did as we were told because none of us knew not even the so called experts…hopefully we will know better next time

2 Likes

Perhaps in respect of omicron and for the young and healthy but had they put restrictions in sooner at the start in 2020 then many lives would have been saved. They dithered at the start when they should have locked down. No PPE etc. Vaccines have helped a great deal. It’s the unvaccinated who are still dying. I know of one recent case where someone with lung problems who had been isolating thought it safe to mingle. Then ended up dying of covid. You can still catch covid if vaccinated but it’s a darn site worse for those who aren’t. Finally caught my friends in the US over Christmas as well as an unvaxxed colleague. All had scary spells in ITU. I don’t know anyone who was vaccinated going through the same. I’m sure there are exceptions but that’s what they are.

Its actually the vaccinated who are dying now, form heart problems, blood clots, stroke, SADS and a whole load of other problems.

They never had them before the vaccines.

1 Like

Oh look…

I’ll save you all the trouble of reading it … this is called the “immune system”, just dressed up as some secret mystery nobody knew about and sold to the masses to fool them into thinking vaccines actually worked.

1 Like

Surely, you mention just one case of someone dying (probably due to the lung problems and would have died anyway had they caught a common cold) Wouldn’t that be classed as ‘The Exception’ Annie?

1 Like

He ended up in intensive care sick with Covid and died. He had avoided infection for two years by shielding. He was unvaccinated.

The only person I know who died of a cold was suffering from leukaemia and had no immunity. That was in pre covid days. The person in the example above died because of the extensive scarring on his lungs from Covid. It compounded the existing pulmonary lung problems he already had and he stopped being able to breathe.

I found out recently that a neighbour with COPD who died of Covid in 2020. I don’t think that a common cold is lethal to COPD. SiL’s mum had it but ended up dying of cancer. Colds were just more severe for her.

Or maybe they are caused by covid infections? I’ve had problems with my health since being exposed to Covid. This was pre vaccination. Covid causes long term problems for many. Impossible to really check which problem is covid and which is vaccination.

Could it have been possible that covid was passed to him by a vaccinated person who didn’t exhibit any symptoms and thought they were safe Annie?

I don’t know of any vaccinated people who still believe they can’t spread covid. It’s been made v clear that it doesn’t prevent spread, just prevents severity of symptoms. Perhaps you mean someone who had a negative covid test?

But if they weren’t displaying any symptoms why would they think they had covid and take a test Annie?

22nd February 2022

The risk of blood clots after COVID-19 vaccinations is very low finds a new study of 46-million adults in England. The research, which involved University of Bristol academics, showed that people vaccinated with Oxford-AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech had a lower risk of all venous clots (such as deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism) and all arterial clots (such as strokes and heart attacks), particularly in people over 70 years.

1 Like

You have probably more chance of developing blood clods from the covid virus itself than from the vaccination.

1 Like

Try telling that to the thousands of people making claims against the vaccine companies. Some of whom are not here to make a claim. Perhaps it’s just a coincidence that illnesses that were only seen each year in double figures are now into the thousands.

I very much doubt its caused by a strain of Coronavirus, if that were the case we would have long term conditions from catching flu, the cold and all the other variants,

1 Like

Other way around.

France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Finland are just a few countries who will not use the AZ vaccine in under 40’s because of the risk of blood clots.

1 Like

In the UK it’s 500,000 reports of adverse events in the UK alone.

The death count and serious injury count is around 2000 and climbing.

1 Like

I didn’t think you could claim from the vaccine companies, Foxy?
I seem to remember reading they were excempt? Am I wrong?

up until recently people were doing that as a courtesy if they mingled. Particularly if mixing with someone at risk. Of course now the tests aren’t free.

I don’t understand why? Covid has a different mechanism of attack. I have problems with my feet. Never had any problems with flu/colds. Some people have heart damage, brain damage, other organ damage, etc.

They don’t use it here on under 40s either.