An unusual experience today at the cafe

There I were, having a coffee, working away on my laptop.
Across the way were a male and female, 60+ in age.
The lady looks my way, gets up and comes my way. She asked, “You can use computers?”
Sure, do you want me to look something up for you?
No, I have one but only use it to play games
We conversed for more than half an hour, her male friend was busy on his phone.
She told me many things about her life, especially how she had been scammed out of $22,000 answering a spam text.
Sitting next to me she reached over and done up my shirt button saying, “Someone has been trying to get into your pants”
There was no innuendo on her part, just a matter of fact statement.
I enjoyed our conversation, talking about were we were born etc. She was from Macedonia.
A memorable interlude which really rarely happens.

4 Likes

That is suspicious behaviour .
Two people a man and a woman …… sounds dodgy ,

2 Likes

Id check my pockets to see if everything is still there and did she see any info she could use ,
Id feel most uncomfortable if Id been in that situation ,
Had an uncomfortable situation with someone i worked for ,she reckon she was a White witch and when she locked the door and said take your shoes off , I was very nervous , relax she said and proceded to hover her hands over my feet .
I think she was batting for both sides , didnt believe for a minute she was a White Witch .
I was well pleased when she unlocked that door and break time was over , and next customer came in ,…

2 Likes

Hmm…call me a cynic but the alarm bells would have gone off had it been me. Did you introduce her to Over50sChat Bretrick?

3 Likes

It never came across as suspicious to me. I had no bad vibes from her. Just thought it unusual when she buttoned up my shirt.

Nothing was taken from me, my laptop was on a google search engine page, nothing to see.
Just an out of the ordinary experience.

No, I did not introduce her to Chat. :grinning:
Not bad vibes, just an interaction with an outgoing 61 year old lady from Macedonia. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, and I reckon Ms 60+ might have offered if she had been unaccompanied :wink:

3 Likes

Totally agree…:frowning:

2 Likes

Slapper springs to mind.

1 Like

Please define your version of a slapper.

1 Like

Sounds a bit odd to me Bretrick, round here I’m more used to women unbuttoning my shirt…
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m not even going to ask if you wear Levi 501’s Foxy.
I used to, a classic jean although nothing unusual happened in the cafés I frequented :thinking:

2 Likes

What happens in a South Yorkshire Mining village, stays in the village Chilli…
:shushing_face:

3 Likes

An easy person Longdriver Pretty much up for anything,and how disrespctful to the man she was with.

1 Like

I tried that in 6 different cafes this morning and lost a lot of money paying for expensive coffees!!

3 Likes

god it’s grim down under.

1 Like

yop can’t get me shirt buttoned up anywhere - tried it in WW’s then the chemist and finally my favorite shop ; hardware - there were no hard ones in there!!

1 Like

That’s true.She couldn’t have been more clear. :grinning:

:grinning: She done up my button. :grinning:

1 Like

still got ya wallet??

1 Like

Yep, nothing untoward happened, cepting the doing up of my button. :grinning: