Alexa - where do you keep yours?

Well it does come across as being so terribly aggressive, Baz. Almost like “Com’ed then, hard man” with the obligatory forward thrust of said head and scowl on the face."
Really Baz, you should tone it down a bit :joy:

2 Likes

Ooooh, I’ve not had that one Baz… really? :grinning:

A warning just for saying ‘What will you do then?’ I can’t stop laughing!

You want to watch out lad, you’ll be banned next :joy: :joy: :flushed:

Really, does it? I am the last person to enter into any post of that nature, the problem was that the previous posts and other wording contained in the post was not taken into account. I will endeavour to find that particular post, I feel sure you will see what I mean. I realise you posted in jest but that was the second time that had happened. The first time was when using a phrase like “There’s nothing wrong with a bit of banter”. That received the same ‘advisory’ comment.

It annoys me as I believe that I am probably one of the most moderate posters on here, I would rather not reply and just ignore anything controversial. The use of the ‘Ignore’ facility is never needed by me at any time, it’s simply not necessary.
:thinking: :grinning:

1 Like

:hugs: baz, I did mean it as a joke, and I’m sorry about the bot being so…so…uppity! There’s nothing wrong with a bit of banter at all!

pauses

waits

1 Like

Yes, I thought that too, and for what? Being involved in posts with wording that’s not in the least strong.

Unbelieeeeeevable – as Victor Meldrew might say!
:grinning:

Yes, I know you meant it in jest so no need to worry about that. I noticed the relevant :joy: smiley at the end of your post. This kind of thing with ‘Bots’ does annoy me though, I am far from a 5-year old child, not even a 75-year old one of those!

1 Like

Good old Victor, can you imagine how long he’d last on here :joy: :joy:

You know when I’ve had that ridiculous message about contacting someone via PM after 3 messages on the forum, it’s all rather pointless posting on the forum then surely?
Duh :upside_down_face:

He might last a day or so but imagine the laughs we would all have beforehand!

Yes, it really is totally pointless isn’t it!

Never mind, it’s all in a day on OFC and fortunately mostly taken with a pinch of salt.
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Very true Baz :023:
Although I’m not sure about the ‘all in a day’ bit. All day? :003:

Yes possibly but I’ve only had ‘Bot’ comments three or four times since the changeover from OFF to OFC, that was back in July I believe, so no too bad even if I do find it annoying.

I was meaning about spending ALL DAY on the forum, not about how many Bot comments in a day . :wink: :grin:

Oh I see, I got that wrong didn’t I. Today the phrase “ALL DAY” would have been about right. It’s a cold day, raining and it’s the weekend too so why not get on my laptop and log on to OFC. Some days I would have gone round the twist without some interaction, especially during the lockdowns. Nearly two years of not seeing anyone while sitting here within four walls all day!
:thinking: :upside_down_face: :astonished: :grinning:

2 Likes

Ah Baz, I’m not knocking you petal, just jesting. Tis my way… come 'ere and let’s have a hug :hugs:

Its the best place to be Baz! Nice cup of coffee and chatting with friends! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:023: Well I couldn’t disagree with that comment!

If only that Bot didn’t keep making itself noticed, unfortunately it’s hardly possible to ignore it!
:upside_down_face: :grinning:

1 Like

Well Baz, similar to Alexa, its easy to quieten it and it won’t tale offence. :smiley:

Oh taa mutchly Pesta, that’s nice so here’s one for you too.
:hugs:

Yes thanks, I soon found that, ‘X’ marks the spot!

1 Like

S’loverly that, thank you Baz… but you just stood on my toe :010: :003:

No Alexa in my home…I would rather use my brain to continue to turn things on and off, and get up and move around a bit. :grinning:

3 Likes