Alexa - where do you keep yours?

More interested in an Elixir than an Alexa. :joy: :biking_man:

2 Likes

I just can’t imagine why I would want one… :thinking:

2 Likes

Nope,I don’t have an Alexa either,I’m the only Woman in this house,except for Her in the mirror…I call Her Jane (after Ms Marple) cos She’s a nosy cow and wants to know everything about Me…I tell Her nuffink :eyes:

6 Likes

I don’t think I use the full potential of mine, just music really, more like a radio alarm clock.

We do have Amazon music so I can ask Alexa to play almost anything I can think of

Also I can link to my phone and use it as a speaker to play albums I’ve downloaded or YouTubes online

1 Like

I just had it for music. It’s cheaper than a radio…

1 Like

There’s no adverts either! Honestly I swear the radio is more jingles than actual songs these days!

1 Like

can i put this on what
made you laugh today :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, knock ya self out caves. My early warning system really is a high water alarm😁

1 Like

I keep mine in the store. I have enough trouble with speech to text. I don’t need another machine I can scream at “That’s not what I said!” If I want a female voice to ignore what I say and just do whatever, I’ll get married again. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

IF I had one - I’d smash it with a hammer. Job done. :v: :grin:

3 Likes

If you did have one then it might just try and talk you out of doing that!
:grinning:

1 Like

Nay Baz … Alexa doesn’t have a brain.

I do though :crazy_face: :laughing:

I wonder what will happen when AI (Artificial Intelligence) becomes common,
could it be that Alexas of the future will have that?
Then what are you going to do?
:upside_down_face: :thinking: :grinning:

1 Like

My hubby watches this guy and I do as well, I think that he’s funny.

1 Like

I’ll have gone to a better place by that time Baz :wink: :upside_down_face: :grinning:

1 Like

Let’s hope not Pesta, it doesn’t take long for these developments to come into being and in regular use!
:thinking:

Well Baz, I can guarantee this liccle old lady won’t be using any. :wink:

1 Like

I can’t say as I would be in favour of any of it either when it does materialise, it’s getting like computers are taking over now as it is. On that note, and such a coincidence, I will have to ignore the OFC Bot on my screen reminding me I have replied to you three times and perhaps I might like to send you a personal message instead!

Does this Bot think I don’t know my own mind? Had I wished to send a PM I would have done so!
:upside_down_face: :thinking: :grinning:

Throw Pc Outside Smiley

2 Likes

Haha yea, it’s a cheeky no-it-all bot innit? :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Yes, it certainly is! There was another one, yesterday I think it was, warning me that a phrase / words used necessitated the warning strong words next to it enclosed within double asterisks! That phrase was “What will you do then?” – strong words?
:thinking: :upside_down_face: :frowning_face: :grinning:

3 Likes