Age does it surprise you?

Thats so funny Muddy…blinkin cheek!.:slight_smile:

Then there’s all those “E… Disfunction adverts”. - I hate having to explain those to my Great Grand Children!

There are some good things about ageing though, so we must try to think positive.

For example, we can use the threat of moving in with out children to get them to do all the housework and shopping.
And you can always let everyone know only your nicest relatives will be remembered in your will . . .

So cheer up, as the worst is still to come. :wink:

1 Like

I think they should be banned. It it doesn’t function as expected, then see the quack!

I have the wolf snap on tools…they are strong and easy to use…the fruit picker is a must for picking the apples…The poles come in various lengths…

2 Likes

That looks like some sort of sex toy, Dianne, and the fact that it can be used with poles of various lengths rather makes it sound like one. :smirk:

1 Like

Wow lots of chatter I do not feel 58. Just spoke to my paternal aunt and she was 105 on Monday last week and she said she is back dancing but teaching not dancing, and she is eager to get back to her bowling in the Spring. Her great and grandchildren are not keen on her going to the darts she follows the darts and goes to most weeks staying away so is watching on TV at the moment. Age to Aunt Kitty is a number she is still doing the flowers at her church as well as helping serve at the “OAP” lunch club… Her eldest grandson has retired.

1 Like

Was many years ago in Bexhill and My best mate was still with us. The Four of us went to the Bexhill Bowling Alley in Ravenside Retail Park…We always acted like big kids when we got together. Well I was still laughing about something Rosi had said when it was my turn to bowl…I would have been quite happy for it to have been filmed now…
…I bowled so hard, forgot to release my hand from the holes and went flying down the alley but now behind the ball…managed a well executed roll though, just pride and embarrassment to deal with.

3 Likes

of course it’s your mind that needs snapping… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Yes, we can talk about age endlessly. And why at a young age we don’t understand the juiciness of life… that we need to take the most out of life… it’s so fleeting… at least for me. I’m 60 and I have a completely different awareness of life and a bit of regret for what I didn’t do at a younger age

1 Like

30? Good grief Helen, you’re still a baby! There are some in their 90’s on this forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes, that’s equivalent to 3 of you, Helen.

4 Likes

Goodness a mere chick what are you doing on here ?

3 Likes

It says 50-59 on the personal info!

Maybe 30 is a waist measurement?

:clown_face:

3 Likes

That because this is an over 50 site, and the age range starts from there…you can’t state your age if you are younger… :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Is there a 30+ age range? (not checked, too lazy) :grinning:

Edited after Pixiie’s last post…

You answered my question at the same time you posted what I was asking. Great minds and all that.

1 Like

No because its an OVER 50’s site…so maybe there was a mix up somewhere and helen thought it was just a regular forum…

Edited…well Pesta, we women are great thinkers! :+1:

2 Likes

I quire like having the odd youngster on board , makes a break from chatting between all of us old Fogies.

2 Likes

Are we boring you then Ted :crazy_face:

2 Likes

… and they meet with the type intellect not found within younger orientated forums :ok_hand::+1::point_right::grin:

2 Likes