Your favourite snack

What’s your favourite snack?

1 Like

Cheese Scones, I like them so much, I’ve had to stop making them.

I love cheese scones too gorgeous with onion marmalade…have to have a Rennie after though these days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pringles - very unhealthy.

1 Like

Oh yes Susie Pringles forgot about those…thing is once you open the box…yum yum!

Ritz crackers with Boursin cheese
:yum::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation:
I try to limit myself to Christmas time only!!!

Crisps!
Cheese & onion; beef; salt & vinegar; prawn cocktail … crisps.
I don’t much care for those wrinkled crinkle things, and a lot of the “hand-cooked” ones give me gyp since my op.
The supermarket cheapies often aren’t up to much either, so for me it has to be either Walkers or M&S.

1 Like

Once you eat one Pringle, you have to eat the rest Summer, I like the Sour Cream & Chives.

2 Likes

My fave snack of all time was the Lion Bar but since I can no longer see it on the supermarket shelves, I make do with a Snickers when I fancy a chocky bar.

1 Like

Most evenings I can be found in the kitchen toasting two slices of brown bread…medium sliced… and covering them in strawberry jam. In fact!..No not yet i’ve just had my dinner.

1 Like

Chocolate chip cookies and milk. AHHHH :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

My most favourite snack was from M&S …their Deltas …MMmmmmm …absolutely scrummy, but the rotters have discontinued them. I used to regularly shop in their local food hall until they stopped selling their Deltas, now I never visit M&S and shop in Sainsbury’s or Tesco instead.

bananas, oranges

Sainsbury’s have them, PV.
https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/product/lion-milk-multipack-4-x-42g

Potato chips or crisps as most of you call them. I just ate a bagful and now am craving more.

I like puffs too. Those are a tiny bit more healthy. I get one made of peas and another made with chickpeas.

stuffed vine leaves. Recently discovered yum

Let’s see what comments this brings, it’s a ‘like it or loathe it’ type of snack:

A slice of toasted, seeded bread lightly spread with salted butter and plenty of Marmite!
Two slices of Cheddar cheese on top completes this delicious snack!
:grinning:

1 Like

@Baz46 - sounds delicious to me!

Cheese and Ham (with Marmite) toasties are my current favourites!

1 Like

It’s surprising how many people cannot stand the taste of Marmite though!
:grinning:

1 Like

Some of us don’t know what it is. I’ve only seen it on youtube. People say it’s a love or hate kind of thing.

1 Like