Your Favourite Christmas Songs

Oh shoot! Me, that is :071:

Nonsense!:hugs:

1 Like

Well we were in B&M yesterday, a whole aisle was dedicated to christmas decorations, its coming, time and tide.

1 Like

Brick & mortar or B & M - a British variety store.
I’m guessing the ladder.:sweat_smile: Consumers seem to push the Christmas season on us. That part of Christmas I’m not too fond of. It’s far too early.

1 Like

Harry sung it the best imo.

2 Likes

I love the Greg Lake song, Percy.

1 Like
2 Likes

Mary did you know?

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

That last one is very nice.

Here’s a list of 100 of the most beautiful Christmas songs ever recorded. ( according to someone ) Many of these I don’t know but I’m going to research all the songs I don’t know and see if I like them enough to learn them. So far this is very fun.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this is a Christmas song.

1 Like

I’m not sure either but it’s a beautiful song and I’ll use it thanks. It’s one I haven’t heard before.
I like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve found two ‘new to me’ Christmas songs.

Where are you Christmas? By Faith Hill

and … The Gift . I’m not sure if this is Christmas specific but it’s a lovely duet.

2 Likes

Those are lovely tunes !

I love Amy Grant!

I’m feeling all Christmassy now!

:santa:

:christmas_tree:

3 Likes

:bell: Amy Grant is great. I like most Christmas songs done by recognized artists who add their own signature style. There is some great unrecognized talent being created for Christmas time which is also appreciated :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Have you got this one?

1 Like

Silent Night by Bros…is as good most versions

2 Likes

For me, there is only one December Festivities song that will always do it for me, Kirsty MacColl with The Pogues and their Fairytale of New York. RIP Kirsty

1 Like
1 Like