Your Favourite Christmas Songs

I love the song called “ On A Saviours Day” sung by Cliff Richards…

2 Likes

Here it is. I’d never heard that before.
He’s got quite a lovely voice.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Karen Carpenter had a very simplistic singing voice with no excessive sentiment or over the top improvisation. She had a great tone and could sing spot on key. Here’s another one of hers. Thank you.

1 Like

This one by The Darkness

2 Likes

Or this one from Bob Dylan

1 Like

That’s actually the first time in my life I’ve seen two people plays a double necked guitar. :+1:

2 Likes

@Bratti seen them live a number of times now all at Christmas time. The two playing the double neck are brothers. He can actually sing that high live !
:grinning:

2 Likes

He does sing quite high. Their band name is called ‘The Darkness.’ It’s the first time I’ve heard of them. This might be quite interesting. You members hear songs that are completely new to me.
Thanks

1 Like

@Bratti wont spoil your thread by posting other videos of them, but check out the album ‘Permission To Land’ :grinning:

1 Like

When a child is born…Johnny Mathis :+1:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I just like to agree with someone who thinks like me. Sorry if it offended you.

1 Like

This is my all time fave for Crimbo:

5 Likes

Thank you for that one, here’s another

1 Like

One of my favourites.

2 Likes

This one never was well known but it’s jolly and nostalgic and reminds me of lots of family Christmasses

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate that. It didn’t offend me. I’m not looking to celebrate Christmas yet. I need to start practising for the season as a volunteer musician. It is far to early to be thinking of Christmas but I need to in order to do this. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Mine also. It’s a classic.
Good choice.

Now why didn’t you say so in the first instance!

I did! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like