Your Christmas trees :)

Looking forward to seeing it when it is :smiley:

I don’t have a tree, but here’s the one that was put up in our lobby.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/dandysmom/Non%20Cat/DSCN1746.jpg

That looks really lovely Eileen :smiley:

That does look nice Eileen:-)

All these trees are lovely. Mine I’m afraid is still in it’s box in the loft. Will get it down sometime this week. I thought I was way behind reading this thread but after meeting up with some mates over coffee this morning it seems none of us has them up yet. Done the cards, bought most of the presents, now I really must get down to it!

Very nice tree Dandysmom, it looks like a six footer, am I right?

I’m not too good at estimating distances, but I’m 5 feet and it’s quite a bit taller than me, so I suspect you’re right! :smiley:

Some lovely trees and decs on here.
We put ours up today and although we took a picture, I’m afraid you won’t see it until I learn how to put piccies on.
It’ll all have to wait until after Christmas I’m afraid…then it’ll be too late :slight_smile:

That’s a lovely tree Eileen, and nicely decorated…

Lovely trees everyone.
Not got mine out of the loft yet. If I have time I will be doing it this weekend. I will try to post a photo.
I did used to decorate the tree a lot earlier when my children were little.

My 4ft tree finally up!:smiley:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Mags40/Miscellaneous/DSCF2657.jpg

Very pretty Eileen.

What a beautifully decorated tree, Mags!

Lovely tree Mags, love the bows - used to make my own bows, when I had more time. :slight_smile:

Will have to submit another one of my tree sometime because, the new berry lights we bought have stopped working, so they’re going back. However, I bought a new set of lights in the Sainsbury’s sale beginning of this year but thought it would look too much on a smaller tree - but OH proved me wrong (as usual) and it looks great! :smiley:

Thanks Eileen … do you recognise the card bottom right?:wink:

Actually I hadn’t noticed till you mentioned it! :smiley:

Thank you Carmen … I’m looking forward to seeing your tree with the new lights on. :slight_smile: What a shame about the berry lights, they did look nice…

Lovely tree Mags…love the bows and the little stockings…

Gorgeous tree Mags…Love the Christmas bears…:slight_smile:

The red curtains provide a nice backdrop for it.

Thanks Merz, those little stockings are always filled with miniature Santas and Snowmen when the grandchildren are here. When they visit they always make a bee-line to the tree and search out the stockings because they know what will be in them:lol: I have to keep it up now or they will be so disappointed to find them empty!:lol:

Thank you Shirley, I like the bears too.:smiley: There are also two dated Mickey Mouse ornaments on there - 1997 and 2010 … they hold special memories for me.:slight_smile: