Your Christmas trees :)

That is very pretty Alison, it looks very striking with your fireplace…:slight_smile:

Oh that looks very nice, Alicat! :smiley:

Stunning fireplace Alicat…:-):slight_smile:

You wouldn’t fancy coming and decorating ours would you…:lol:

Thanks everyone, it’s a shame the pictures didn’t come out a bit bigger though as you can’t see it all so well :frowning: It gives you an idea anyway. :wink:

Thanks Lady Angler, that red banner that’s on our fireplace you can buy from any Country Gardens, it costs £15 and very nice. :slight_smile:

The trees are pretty but its much too soon for me.I would like to hibernate really till its a lot warmer.

I love seeing everyone’s tree, can’t wait to put our up now. After going to my grandson’s Christmas play today, I am beginning to get the Christmas spirit!:slight_smile:

Lovely trees everyone :slight_smile:

mmmm I may be wrong but something tells me Hammer might have a slight interest in football :lol:

It was a brilliant picture, wasn’t it! :lol:

oh you are lucky going to the play, we did all that with my Granddaughter, and the Sports day and the Christmas Fair,it doesnt last long childhood.

Annie, you certainly have to make the most of it whilst they are young as they grow up so much faster these days than we did in our childhood years.

Really enjoying looking at all the Christmas trees-all so different and all lovely :slight_smile:

They are lovely and hope to see a lot more yet :smiley:

Only just noticed that we have a Christmas tree on the header of our forum…how long has that been there? :blush: :lol:

It has been there since the 1st December, Carmen! :mrgreen:

If it makes you feel any better Carmen I didn’t see it either, just had a look at it now :-D:-D

Oh dear :blush:, and I’m usually so observant :mrgreen:

Lovely trees everyone. But sorry to say - a christmas tree should not be decorated before christmas eve (december 23. in my country). If me and my little rottie finds out how to post pics we may post our own pic of our lovely X-mas-tree (on the 23.)…

Anna :slight_smile: this link will guide you through the process of posting your photos onto the forum …

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=14

I hope it helps you as I for one, would love to see pics of your lovely Christmas tree :smiley:

There haven’t been any Christmas tree pics for 6 days now!

Come on, show us yours…I love looking at other peoples’ trees. :mrgreen:

Ours is up but not decorated yet! :blush: