Your Christmas trees :)

Gorgeous tree Mags…Love the Christmas bears…:slight_smile:

The red curtains provide a nice backdrop for it.

Thanks Merz, those little stockings are always filled with miniature Santas and Snowmen when the grandchildren are here. When they visit they always make a bee-line to the tree and search out the stockings because they know what will be in them:lol: I have to keep it up now or they will be so disappointed to find them empty!:lol:

Thank you Shirley, I like the bears too.:smiley: There are also two dated Mickey Mouse ornaments on there - 1997 and 2010 … they hold special memories for me.:slight_smile:

Lovely tree Mags, I put my cards up today and what a job, glad i havent got a tree to put up,Sophie always put my tree up so dont do it anymore now she doesnt come.

Thanks Annie! :slight_smile:

Have you ever thought of getting a fibre optic tree, Annie? You can buy really small ones now that you don’t need to decorate…just a thought :wink:

Yes have looked at them but they all seemed big, will look again when I go to the Garden Centre, thanks.

That is lovely Mags. I really like the little christmas stockings - never seen those before. Ad agree the red curtains set it off beautifuly.

Thats a shame, but glad you put up your cards. Merry Christmas

Thanks Kazz, I bought the Christmas stocking a few years ago at Focus before they closed down.

I’m surprised B & Q don’t sell them … they usually have a good Christmas section :wink:

I haven’t put my fibre optic up yet but it’s only 2.5ft tall and I keep it on top of my glass cabinet.

We went over the in-laws today Mags and they had a small fibre optic tree, it was very nice, especially all the colours that it shows. :slight_smile:

Yes Alison, the small ones don’t need any extra decorations and the colour changes are beautiful…:slight_smile:

I gave all my decorations to my daughter when she set up her own home. I don’t bother with it now.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/Bob508/Posted/DSCF3439.jpg

Lovely tree AB … and I’ve got a jolly Santa similar to yours! :mrgreen:

Lovely! And comfy chairs, too!.

Lovely trees everyone :-), I don’t have one of my own but have enjoyed all of yours thank you .

My neighbour has been to buy her tree when I spoke to her earlier and it cost her £50 :shock:
My sons £25 with the needles already falling off :surprised:.

Defiantly cheaper to admire everyone elses :lol:

Thats lovely AB… does that Father Christmas move/dance?.

Kazz, the Father christmas just play christmas music, White Christmas, Driving home for Christmas, Let it snow and Holy Night.

Eileen, the chairs are very comfortable as is the settee that goes with them but not as comfortable as the Recliner in my study.

My Santa dances to Sleighbells even though he has a broken arm :frowning: … young Jamie tried to move his arm while the battery was switched off!:lol:

Lovely tree AB, and love the Santa as well :slight_smile: