Your Christmas Decoration Photos

FFrSaJOXMAMb6w2.jpeg

8 Likes

LIGHTS TEST test testing…

five sets tested and working …now that is a result…the yellow sparkles in the near middle are actually candles that go on our Tree…the specks at the top left are flashy types that burn out quick as a rule…others can go a tad randomly…Yes pleased I got them out now…

4 Likes

They look nice Di. Give off a cosy light in the dark, amazing how some sparkly lights can cheer things up.

Glad you followed Mr Ps rules always test your lights out before you wear them. :innocent:
Haven’t started our indoor decs yet. Will need to check ours out to make sure they are working.
Have put up our outdoor lights though and they all work. Will have to take some photos. :grinning:

1 Like

Would like to see a picture of your outdoor light, Chillie,:grinning:

I will post a picture of my indoor snowman and icicle lights that are dangling down from the inside window, will post when it gets dark,as that’s when you get the best effect.

1 Like

Look forward to others Xmas thingies and lights…
Hey Chillie6 do you feel you have over done the outside ones?

2 Likes

Why not post your decoration photos on this month’s Snapshot Competiton, the perfect theme for it this month…

2 Likes

No I cut back this year :joy::santa:

1 Like

Yep. Could do that. Can post in both threads, here we can chat about the lights as well :santa:

I thought I posted a not very good photo of our outside tree, but I can’t see it now.
Maybe the lights have fused!

2 Likes

Its Comrade Chillie6 laying down new rules…like we need more…Oliver might. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That will be such a good suggestion on a Chat Forum…chatter, yes great idea actually… Chillie6 :lol:

1 Like

Yes a light came on when that idea came to me :joy:

1 Like

These are my few Christmas decorations I have put up in my kitchen window, that’s all I’m doing this year, as Christmas is a money-making rip-off…bah humbug,

4 Likes

Just been out to take some photos of my outdoor lights.

4 Likes

Aww @Chillie6 They are great! I bet you are one of those people who add to the lights year after year, and end up with a huge display that gets in the papers! :joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

Surely that’s not your house is it,Alice?

Those Christmas Gnomes must have cost a fortune, it does look lovely though,:heartpulse:

1 Like

Lovely, Chilli, really nice Christmas show,:heartpulse:

1 Like

Lovely Christmas photos everyone! :grinning:

2 Likes

3 Likes