Your Christmas Decoration Photos

I know it’s early,but thought,when you put up your decorations,you can post a pic of them here,…any pics will be nice,…I put these lights up the stairs,I’m going to buy a long Xmas garland,to wind around the lights.:smiley:

2 Likes

We just add the artificial tree as the lights stay up all year, love my fairy lights I do. :mrgreen:

Far, far too early to think about yet.

The shops are full of Christmas decorations,Julie,I love fairy lights,mine are outside,which are on most evenings,neighbour opposite,has her lights all over the garden,they look so pretty of an evening,…icicle lights and snow man to go up next.:smiley:

I want to know what’s at the top of those stairs.

I can’t stand tat that attracts dust so I don’t have any decorations :slight_smile:
I am a ‘Christmas avoider’ and proud of it :lol:

I only decorate the front porch & sparsely too.:lol::lol: A week before & the day after Boxing Day they come down.

I know Meg,I hate dust also,I use a leaf blower on my lights,gets rid of the dust!..:lol:

Joking!.:lol:

Why?..:lol::lol::lol:

Seems hardly worth the effort,Tiffany,:lol:…what about those who,start to decorate the outside of their house in September ,:shock::shock:…I don’t have many decorations either.

We don’t do decorations, not since the kids grew up and the two grandkids are in their late teens.

Bah!..Humbug!.:lol::lol:.

Ahhhh! But you gotta look as if you are interested.:lol::lol:

I like to make my own so I start early.
I will probably add to my snow village this year, it’s in one of my profile albums, possibly make a Santa to go down the chimneys :wink:

Love your snow Christmas village,as for those spider hats,my you can certainly think outside the box,…you must have a lot of patience,…what is that ape,I know it’s not the right name for it,I just can’t remember what they are called,…that looks amazing.

I think it’s a mandrill Pauline.

Because I am nosey I guess. :cry: :mrgreen:

Weren’t they Country singing sisters? :wink:

:lol::lol::hug:

I can’t see it fully,Tessa,is it a painting?..do you sell those hats or hire them out?