Would you rather have a meal at a fancy restaurant or have a picnic in the park with friends?

If you had to choose only one, would you rather have a meal at a fancy restaurant or have a picnic in the park with friends?

• Fancy restaurant
  • Picnic in the park
0 voters

*Would you rather is a game that forces people to pick between two alternatives.

The latter. No hard choice.

1 Like

Meal wins hands done.
Is Wetherspoons posh because that’s where I’ll suggest?

1 Like

The park without hesitation. It has to be a nice park though… would Kew Gardens count?

2 Likes

Meal with friends, in a fancy restaurant

1 Like

Either would be good, depending on the weather, location and which group of friends I’m with!

Picnic in the park of course

1 Like

Picnic in Sutton Park all day long.
And take the grandchildren with our fishing nets and jam jars, we have great fun for no charge,

2 Likes

Restaurant but not too fancy

1 Like

Park for me. But not this weather, maybe in a month or three’s time…

1 Like

Picnic in the park.

1 Like

A restaurant for me but we usually prefer enjoying family here for the relaxed atmosphere.

1 Like

Picnic in a park, as long as it was a warm sunny day

1 Like

Neither.
I prefer fish and chips two eggs and a mug of tea in a plain diner with a juke box playing 60’s hits.

download

5 Likes

I must admit I’ve never had fish and chips with eggs.But I like the sound of it :grinning:

1 Like

I love the outdoors. A picnic is always nice.

1 Like

That really puts me in mind of the old style Wimpy Bars.

0_DPR_ECH_281015CardiffQueenStreet_12-3577188596

1 Like

I thought it was a Brit thing but it’s American too.

1 Like

Given the choice, it would depend…the picnic is a happy time with my friends, but if it were a “one on one”, I’d take the restaurant until I got to know him a bit better.

1 Like

Usually it would be a restaurant, but if the weather is nice and depending on the circumstances and the purpose of getting together, then a picnic would suffice.

2 Likes