Would it be a good thing if everyone was like you?

Not in appearance but with the same morals, same interests, same likes, same dislikes, same…

2 Likes

Too boring.

2 Likes

I used to think people had the same morals as I had and looking back I realise I was very naive . Sadly I learned the hard way .

2 Likes

That is AI’s job, not yours or mine :grin:

1 Like

That’s not AL’s btw :smiley:

But with the same interests, same likes, same dislikes, Why would it be boring?
Plenty to talk about.

There are so many amoral people in the world it is extremely sad.

2 Likes

That’s how I learn things ,by people disagreeing with me :grinning:

3 Likes

Jeez, no! :scream:

2 Likes

It would be too mundane, no curiosity to find alternative ways of doing things or sharing of ideas. Can hear it now, “Yes, I already knew that.” “Yes, I agree totally.”

But it would be tolerable to find others had the same moral values.

2 Likes

I love to meet people who think differently from me. I want to know what makes them tick. It’s great to be able to share ideas and see things from a different perspective. It’s like a catalyst for personal growth. Just to add, that’s so long as they don’t try to force their ideas onto me.

5 Likes

My initial reaction as well. One me is enough, thanks.

I wouldn’t mind finding people with some similar interests but not all of them.

2 Likes

The world would be in a bad way if everyone was like me!
We would have no artists, no musicians, no entertainers, no bold adventurers and no natural leaders.

People like me form the support network for those who are more creative and those with leadership qualities who tackle the bigger picture - people like me are good at supporting people, organising things, sorting out the details and keeping calm in a crisis but when you think about the range of jobs and occupations society needs to function, we need people to be different, to span the whole range of personality traits, talents and interests.

4 Likes

Very well articulated. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sounds a bit “AI” to me :laughing:

1 Like

I can think of a few people I would like to change…but everyone like me nah…that would be really boring…can you imagine a world where we were all the same.

Maybe if I was really clever like Einstein or something then it might be worth considering

2 Likes

Not bothered if everyone was like me, I would just be happy if everyone liked me. :grinning:

4 Likes

No…there wouldn’t be enough Kitkats ! to go round.

2 Likes

:smiley: Mars Bars and Turkish Delights are favourites of mine. :yum:

2 Likes

Excellent choice :wink:

1 Like

Oh Gawd, no you wouldn’t! Universal popularity? How bland would you have to be?:rofl:

2 Likes