Worried about Katie Price

1 Like

KP is beyond the pale and seems to thrive on it … she’s obviously not concerned about her bankruptcy status … :man_shrugging:

She will be able to take her place in the circus next to the bearded lady and elephant man…
:astonished:
Grotesque!

3 Likes

Not having a go at her, but this amount of surgery is unnatural.

1 Like

The Woman obviously needs some psychotherapy…enlarging Her boobs 20+ years ago got Her the career & attention She craved and made Her a millionaire… but it won’t work now,
She had it all then threw it away.

5 Likes

If I enlarged my man boobs, and, started acting up. Do you think I could become a millionaire???

Heh heh…look up Psychiatrists on Google. :grin:

I wouldn’t like to bump into her, you’d need a search party to find me.
What a mess

Such a shame that she is making herself less attractive with every op.
These latest boobs are grotesque as are the horrible tattoos, she is getting too old for this now

1 Like

It’s not going to do her back any good.

3 Likes

Never mind the boobs. The tattoos are awful. Why oh why?

3 Likes

I feel really sorry for her because she has spoiled her looks completely with those mahoosive boobs, trout pout and big teeth. When she started out she had lovely skin, an amazing figure and lovely natural hair. She seems not to know when to stop and that may well be an illness like body dysmorphia.

I totally admire her for bringing up her severely disabled son Harvey when his Dad didn’t want to know. Lots of people would have put him in a home but with her Mum’s support they brought him up and loved him. I know she’s done some crazy things but I believe that’s all part of her fragile state.

I do hope that her daughter Princess will not be influenced.

1 Like

Not many people have their own air buoyancy tanks surgically implanted though … it’s a neat idea incase you fall overboard whilst on a cruise.

The hideous Angela Rayner had a boob job.

Yes she did didn’t she … I was surprised she owned up to that.
Something about floppy sad fried eggs wasn’t it.

Oh Katie , you silly woman , there comes a time when we make the most of what we have . I watched the docustory Mucky mansion this week , her boobs were so full and heavy looking and just don’t support the body shape and this must have been filmed last year . Her fiance was with her then , why on earth does she want another man , she has a sister and a mum who love her. Her sister naturally pretty and normal .

These pics are awful awful awful .

Why

1 Like

I am far more worried about the baggage retrieval system that they have at Heathrow than Katie WTF is she Price’s boobs.

Bugger Busts. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: