Worried about Katie Price

For intelligent, absurd boobs it is hard to go past Naomi SexyCyborg Wu

Itā€™s pretty awful though when a womanā€™s boobs are actually bigger than her head.

Boobs donā€™t figure no more, regardless of size!

Do most men even like extremely big breasts? Iā€™ve heard the saying ā€œmore than a handfulā€™s a wasteā€. Wondering what the men here think? Do you want to drown in a sea of mammary bliss or do you think less is more?

There comes a time when its a nonentity :grin:

This might lead to a total rethink. :laughing:

Iā€™m more of a shape than size person.Itā€™s her brain power that attracts me anyway.

2 Likes

You have to laughā€¦

1 Like

January 2023 -
ā€œIn an exclusive interview with GB News, former supermodel Katie Price says she is glad she joined OnlyFans.

Speaking to Mark Dolan, the media personality said: ā€œI absolutely love getting my kit off!ā€

In her first interview for two years, Katie Price said she was preparing for a big comeback in 2023, with more television appearances on the way, and told Mark Dolan why sheā€™s enjoying being on the adult subscription serviceā€

Looking at the results of her latest boob surgery, she wasnā€™t kidding about making a ā€œbig comebackā€!
I did a search to find out what ā€œOnlyFansā€ was all about - maybe she has a following on her adult subscription service who are willing to pay to see pics of her with bigger boobs?
Maybe she thinks it will help her earn more money?

I find it sad to see what she has done to herself over the years - but I suppose she has made a career out of being ā€œfamousā€, itā€™s been her main source of income, so she keeps thinking up new ways to keep herself being photographed and talked about in the media and on the social media pages.

Okay Bruce, youā€™ve got my attentionā€¦
:astonished:

Legs Annieā€¦On a well toned bodyā€¦
So thatā€™s me described thenā€¦
:grinning:

Yip,Sheā€™ll probably make a fortune again then fritter it away on useless Men,drugs & boozeā€¦some silly Women just never learn.

1 Like

She`s nothing but an attention seeker,and sadly some sad people follow her like a shadow.
Making a fortune out of being a total pillock,she wins the booby prize all day long imo.

1 Like

Her ex-husband Peter Andre is the only one who can get through to her, imo he still cares enough to tell her to stop, for her childrenā€™s sake if not for her own. Those performing this excessive surgery should be struck off. A disabled Harvey needs her.

Katie Price claims Dwight Yorke 'disowned' their son Harvey over dinner | Daily Mail Online.

Friends of the mother-of-five reportedly told the Sun that she is ā€˜mentally fragileā€™.

1 Like

I have to admit I feel sorry for Katieā€¦ Iā€™m not a fan or anything although I am following her Mucky Mansion series on TV right now mainly because Iā€™m interested in house renovation and Iā€™m intrigued in what she doesā€¦ pink pom poms and black furniture sprayed lacy through an old curtain is not my taste but its interesting and she works hard.

It must be so difficult looking after Harvey, that comes across loud and clear in the series. Good luck to her!

2 Likes

When I was in sixth form they had a drag fashion show, I think maybe for charity. The boys dressed up in stockings and sexy dresses and did a strut on the catwalk the drama team had set up. Most of us girls were envious as they kicked up their well toned pins in killer heels. More than one feather boa was twirled. A profusion of blusher and crimson lip paint. No hint of cellulite or puppy fat. It was a hoot. Lots of mincing and 1980s pretentiousness. It was probably very progressive in that era.

1 Like

Yep, I have ladies legs but, that has taken several million miles of walking :walking_man:

Sorry, many million paces. :grin:

Lady legs and lots of walkingā€¦do you also have a pink beret?

1 Like

No, a Raspberry Beret.

1 Like