World Population

Hmmmm, let me think.
Is it better to at least try to inject a little humour occasionally,
or forever be a “Whinging Pom” ?

Presumably these drastic measures would not be taken by vegans but left to someone else.

which blog was that OGF - not that boring sea voyage surely?

what about rabbits - they are big multipliers and vegans too!!

Nooooooo it was the boring one about Mrs Foxes accident and my return to cold weather running…Do keep up Gummy! What else is there to do in that vast wasteland?

Aw Pummy, don’t you get out much?
Here in the good old Blighty we allow them to get married now and also allow them to have parades down the mainstreet. (Gay Pride) A lot of our youngsters watch this and think “That looks like good fun, being as I’ve not had much luck with girls I’ll try chatting up a bloke” and because turning a blind eye is considered civilised and PC these days we let them get on with it. And just thinking about rubbing up against a woman’s breast in the sixties and seventies will get you into court on charges of historical sex abuse, there’s no wonder cuddling up to your best mate is safer than even walking on the same side of the street as a woman for fear of her shouting ‘Rape’!

Sorry to disagree Puddle Duck but I find the Aussie sense of humour hilarious. In fact, I have been known to titter uncontrollably after reading posts written by some of our antipodean members…:-D:-D:-D

The whole gay and lesbian scene has been purposefully pushed by the powers that be for a long time. It’s just one of a number of strings to their bow whose purpose is to drastically cull the population.

Other strings include:

• damaging people’s ability to reproduce, increased sterility etc

• Increase in the release of terminal diseases and other conditions that will prematurely end life (endless flu strains to attack the elderly etc)

• Increase in instance of “natural” disasters like earthquakes, tsunamis

• General degradation of people’s immune systems via

o Chemicals in foodstuffs
o Dangerous levels of sugar and salt in foodstuffs
o Dangerous chemicals sprayed into the atmosphere
o Genetic modification of foodstuffs
o Overpricing good healthy food
o Dangerous substances in vaccines
o Irradiation of the body through every airport security scanner
o Removal of availability of good natural food sources like raw milk
o Irradiation of the body under the guise of “effective” cancer treatments

and so on

In effect the population problem places each and every one of us into a very real war. A war in which the adversary would rather you were dead. If you want to survive you have to understand that the war does exist, how it plays out and what methods are being used to cull the population. Then you have to find ways to avoid the various attacks. In such a world I often wonder why people bring more children into it. It seems rather unfair in many respects. You are creating a life to simply programme it and enter it into a life of work, slavery and servitude to an ungrateful elite state who will perpetually keep them in debt and who will not look after them when they get older.

what the feck??

oh that one where Mrs Fox stands on a chair to clean the dust and her hubby is no where to be found - or maybe getting ready for his next big run and not taking care of his wife as usual. there is an image developing here OGF!:wink:

http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/1309/animated-laughing-image-0187.gif

In good old Sydney the annual Gay Mardi Gras has been going for decades, attracts many thousands of participants and many millions in tourist revenue. It is televised nationally.

Your quote of what you think youngsters think is extremely unlikely.
One does not decide to be a homosexual. One either is or is not.
This heterosexual believes that what consenting adults choose to do in private is nobody else’s concern.
But, the very thought of indulging is totally abhorrent to me.
I know of no hetro male who thinks otherwise.
It is not a question of choice - and therefore, the parades will change nobody.

Yes, exactly Pummie, what anyone does in private is fine by me, but same sex affairs are just not right, you know it and I know it and no matter how you dress it up, it should be kept in private and not advertised as normal behaviour.
The latest is :- All the homosexuals who were convicted when the law said is was illegal are now being pardoned. With all the problems the country has to face why is the government wasting time on trivial issues such as this…It couldn’t be to attract voters could it?

The irony of all this is:- It is illegal for a man to pay a woman for sexual favours…WTF?

And by the way…Are burglars born burglars? Are rapists born rapists? Are paedophiles born paedophiles? Engineers born Engineers? Of course they aren’t, and neither are Homosexuals. We are corrupted by our environments…

he’s trying to think too much and not running enough his basal ganglia has got mixed with his cortical neurotics!!:smiley:

oh really OGF well you have certainly not hidden your light under a bushel this time have you?

‘WE’ allow them to get married now

allow them to have parades down the mainstreet

‘WE’ let them get on with it

oh do you now and who are the infamous WE - you and who’s party of military police - yes let ya light shine out OGF - next time ya out running I hope ya b…s fall off! then ya can really join the gay parade can’t ya?:smiley:

[/B]

Are you speaking from experience Gummy?
Don’t tell me you’ve attended a Gay Parade…
Was that as a member or just an interested party?

Okay Gummy, perhaps in a moment of grumpiness I have been a little unfair in my assessment of the Gay community, but my upbringing has led me to believe that it is morally wrong for sexual association between two people of the same gender. Even though as a boy of about 12 I was sexually attracted to another boy the same age and for a couple of weeks could not think about anything else. Fortunately it didn’t progress any further and I didn’t see him again. So things could have been very different Gumbud…How’s Roberta work for you? My solution to the population problem…:wink:

say no more OGF - you’ve said it all!! God save the new Britain because you won’t:twisted:

I don’t “know it” at all
Estimates vary that around 10% of humans are 'gay".
Of 7 billion, that’s 700 million.
Entitled to equality, tolerance and freedom from discrimination and vitriol from small-minded bigots.
Nobody is suggesting that they (or anybody else) should be permitted to perform “intimate” acts in public.
Parades and sports and concerts etc do not fall into that category. It is hardly “advertising”.

But mate. I can see we’re going to have to agree to differ on this one.

No doubt,
But at some stage, an adult must accept responsibility and seek to be rational and tolerant.