World Population

Assuming this is related to science , I hope it’s on the right thread. Some have probably seen it before and some maybe not.

Various statistics.

http://www.worldometers.info/

This one concentrates more on the population

1 Like

do you want to discuss this, make a point or just leave it in our OFF library??

IT is amazing I wonder if it can go on like that year on year ?

Yep, I agree with that.:lol:

Wow that is going round at a sickening speed.

Well I did not contribute to the world population.

To answer a couple of posts; I would like to know why the Aussies think they are so f…ing funny ? They are not, and if we had a 'clapometer ’ , there’d be no response ! :smiley:

Me neither but someone is at a sickening rate.

I think the figures are tragic and show very clearly that the world will soon be overpopulated. There is already a belief that there will be food shortages and insects will be eaten to provide for our protein requirements.
I understand that people had lots of children in poor countries, but that was because a large percentage of those children died . Where healthcare can now prevent these deaths, I feel that it would be good for the planet, and all life on it, if birth rates reduced.

Yep, I agree with that.:lol:

Ha ! :grouphug:

what is a meter of clap worth or is that crap??:-p

Let’s not talk too much about the dreaded clap.:twisted:

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t641/petzi23/Clap_zpsuz0rf07l.jpg~original

well that’s but that topic too bed then can we have a round of clap - we have our own meter!:smiley:

I find it frightening to see how fast humans are multipling. If any other species were increasing at this rate drastic measures would be taken.

The problem might sort itself out Veganchick. We are producing substandard humans and the problem is getting worse as we allow people to produce offspring that have faults in their DNA. Just like a recording made from a recording the quality suffers on every duplication. We will breed ourselves into oblivion.

we can’t stop effing about that’s the problem - we need to start giving more transitorized radios away or perhaps Ipads now so the lads can have the snip - a snip in time saves the nine!:-p

why don’t you go and have another run and clear ya head a bit OGF! :wink:

If we encourage homosexuality the way we do now there won’t be a problem with reproduction in the future Gummy…

It’s pitch dark here now Gummy, anyway, I’m still knackered from this morning…didn’t you read my blog? :-(:-(:frowning:

" We " do ?

Must be a Brit thing.
In Aus we try to be tolerant and understanding and we strive for equality.
Not sure really how one couldencourage” it . :lol: