WORDLE word game

Did it in 4 this time, but I could have had 3. Two very similar words.

Wordle 224 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Another three today :slight_smile:

Wordle 224 3/6

:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:

3 for me today

Wordle 225 3/6.

So much depends on the first word entered.

:yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

I failed it today because they had a word I never use, so it didn’t occur to me :frowning_face:

Well done @Maver-rik on getting it in 3! :+1:

Absolutely!

Wordle 225 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square:

Did it in 4 today

Wordle 225 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

You never use ‘that’ word? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Nope. I have never used that word, and am unlikely to now, because of the terrible memory of not being able to guess it in 6 goes :frowning_face:

Dishcloths?!

Obviously has never been threatened by her mum as a child. :wink:

Wordle 225 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

I looked at that word thinking “what is that? Is that even grammatically correct?!” :017: I need to read a dictionary today I think :joy:

1 Like

It’s past tense :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, I was aware of that…

bustles off primly

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: when I tried to post I was told my body was too short.
Bloody cheek.
Listen to me you dumb bots I’m 5ft 10ins!! :joy:

So, do you all play it in easy or hard mode?

If you go into the settings and choose hard mode any letters you get right, in the right or wrong order, in your guess, you have to use in your next guess too

There’s modes???
@Maree , I can’t even understand the words they actually use, so I’ll not be changing any modes ta very much! :joy:

1 Like

:rofl: So it’s never happened to your laundry or your heart?

1 Like

It isn’t a word I would use for either… its far too gentle for the sheer agony of laundry sorting and heart fixing :frowning_face:

1 Like

Why ever would you NOT use them if you know they’re right!!!
That makes it easier!
That’s what I do so must be in the hard mode and never knew.

1 Like

Because you have to think of a next word with them in rather than put a completely different word in to get more letters

It all depends on your technique

I always start with MOUSE because it will probably give me some vowels.

Then if I don’t get much from that, I’ll probably do TRAIN as my second word (that doesn’t use anything I might have in the first word)

So by the third go I’ll know which vowels and maybe a few letters that are definitely in, or at worst know a few letters that definitely aren’t in and then I often get it on the third go

Hard mode doesn’t allow that technique :face_with_monocle::thinking::smile: