Women breast feeding in Sainsbury’s car park

I agree, Art. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, but just because you were always very private doesn’t mean that other women nowadays should have to be or should want to be, it’s their choice

As for slurping, there’s less of that from babies feeding than from some grown ups people with bad table manners and no teeth!

We can’t always be picky about who we share a restaurant with and what they get up to

Agree on nappy changing though and the selfish way some people people just dump them any old where :nauseated_face:

I’m reminded of the anecdote about a woman walking through a town centre with one breast exposed.

When this was pointed out to her, she cried out, “Bloody hell, I’ve left the baby on the bus!”

4 Likes

So, if it is all so natural, it would be fine for me to wee on the restaurant floor in front of all the people?

Would you also be in favour of women walking around town centres… topless?

1 Like

I think you are using the wrong analogies.

I think we all agree that the place to dispose of wee and poo is in the toilet area of the restaurant - whether you are an adult wanting to wee and poo or whether you are changing a baby’s nappy - it’s not acceptable to do it at the table where people are eating!

Trying to compare feeding a baby with using the toilet is not a valid comparison.

2 Likes

They are both considered to be a natural thing.
Both situations are offloading bodily liquids

3 Likes

I cannot see how you make these comparisons!
If you cannot see the difference between human milk produced to feed a human baby and the bodily waste we excrete, then there’s no point continuing this bizarre discussion - I cannot figure how anyone can claim the two things are similar in terms of hygiene at a restaurant table!

1 Like

:rofl: I thought exactly the same.

If a man pee’d up a tree in the park, people would report a flasher about.
If a woman showed her bum while squatting in the park, she would certainly get comments, yet getting breasts out is in public is acceptable.

I do also agree with what Muddy said earlier too, though, and there are discreet ways of feeding, and the ‘militant’ oposites, who don’t care a fig whether others might feel uncomfortable or not.

Anyway, I’m out of all this silly arguing now. I’ve said all I need to say.

1 Like

I think the point that is trying to be made is that certain members of society, in this case breastfeeding women, seem to now be in the limelight if their ‘rights’ are been infringed upon.

Some people support breastfeeding, others don’t … some people might glare or swear at a person who breaks wind in a cafe, especially if they drop a right stinker … but the minute that person mentions he has uncontrollable IBS does it become a natural bodily function? See how silly the bitting and batting can get?

So the embarrassed mother will get an apology and a free voucher and her moment of indignant outrage on social media.
Not to mention hordes of indignant women yelling out about women’s rights.
I feel sorry for the poor baby if mum saves a snapshot of the webpage and tells her grown up kid … Look! That was you!
Perhaps the kid, once adult, will feel they were exploited?
Who knows?
That last was meant as some genuine humour found in the situation.
It often helps and is something that seems sadly lacking nowadays when minor issues get all blown all out of proportion.

The world has gone ‘woke’ mad and is becoming full of wokies.

2 Likes

Me too … life is too short.

2 Likes

Yeah, come on Mort, let’s go and have a coffee. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What milk will you be using?

5 Likes

That reminded me of when an old man did exactly that, then wandered around asking women to zip him back up because he had a frozen shoulder! Yuck. :see_no_evil:

Ey? :roll_eyes: Couldn’t zip it up because of a frozen shoulder, ey?
So how’d he manage to unzip it in the first place then, did he have to ask someone to do that as well? Grotty old bugger. :laughing:

3 Likes

Ugh …now that is sheer perversion.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem a lot to ask to make an old man happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

It depends on what he was offering to pay … to help make an old hag happy :upside_down_face:

Doing a good deed is your payment; virtue is it’s own reward. Although I don’t know how virtuous tucking away an old fella’s old fella is. :thinking:

1 Like

Eugh! I wonder if anyone fell for it? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t stay to find out! :joy:

2 Likes