Will we ever live on the Moon

1 Like

If we fire enough darts at it so it crashes into the Earth, then possibly. :wink:

1 Like

I know who should be the first moon inhabitant,
Liz Truss

4 Likes

@Cinderella , l think it will be just that ! Cool ?? :thinking::thinking:

“Wouldn’t it be cool to be able to live, vacation and work on the moon?”
Says who? I doubt it would.

That is a a scary thought but you have to laugh. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The person who wrote the article.

Wouldn’t mind going on holiday there, but I couldn’t live without trees and nature :deciduous_tree:

I know. :wink: Just thought that it’s a weird idea, at least for me. :grinning:

Imagine playing cricket on the moon, the stumps would be 3 miles apart as there is little gravity. As for football !!! high jump records broken but no swimming contests

1 Like

Nasa plans.

https://www.nasa.gov/gateway

How long would it take to get there… or by then will, ‘Beam me up, Scotty’ be possible?
It would probably take so long, you would be dead on arrival, from a DVT.

The astronauts chosen will be placed in Cryogenic Sleep .

On the dark side preferably.

Teleportation or a flying carpet, you never know.

1 Like

Will we ever get to live on the moon .
I hope not we’ll only ruin it.

3 Likes

Couldn’t be doing Cryogenic Sleep, not with the weird dreams I have, couldn’t be stuck in one of them. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Indeed, just because we can. The reality; humans are too fragile and unprepared for long duration journeys into space.

1 Like

But their DNA isn’t, pity dreams are caught up in the DNA, Oh My God.

1 Like

It’s a very good point about teleportation. If we could perfect it, then we’d also be able to make changes to the reconstructed version and thus remove or change problematic cells (which would cure many ailments, eg cancer) and indeed possibly reverse ageing itself.