Why don't they want you to eat eggs

Chicken farms and warehouses that produce and store eggs are mysteriously catching fire and being destroyed in America. There is also a reported shortage of egg production and distribution here in the UK. It is being blamed on bird flu by the media. But here is an alternative reason why we are being restricted from buying and consuming eggs. It has been proved that eggs contain anti-viral benefits and even protect against covid…

Eggs

Eggs 2

1 Like

Chickens of the world unite!, you have nothing to lose but your eggs.

3 Likes

Until it gets political, like Scotch Eggs!!!

2 Likes

Poachers of eggs beware

1 Like

Oh dear!
I find some of these posts rather cress.

IMG_1667

4 Likes

Rab,gerra grip Lad…Methinks those students in Stanford were sticking more than egg yokes & vinegar up there noses,
:laughing:

2 Likes

Had scrambled egg for lunch…

What a coincidence! I had a cheese and tomato omelette last night

1 Like

They used to.

1 Like

I thought it was misleading advertising stamping a little lion on the egg when there wasn’t a little lion inside.

Such a traumatic disappointment.

4 Likes

So, why do you think “they” do not want you to eat eggs? -
what’s the connection between eating eggs and the research into using well-known passive immunisation therapy techniques to help combat the Covid virus?

The medical profession have known about the passive immunisation effect of IgY from hen’s eggs for many years - they have been using it for infection control in humans and animals since at least the 1980s and it is widely used in immunology research - has this ever affected our egg supplies before?
Obviously, eggs don’t contain antibodies which the mother hen has never acquired, so the selected hens have to be vaccinated with a suitable, non-infectious form of the virus to enable them to form the antibodies you want before they can pass those anti-bodies on to the eggs they lay.
After that, the antibodies have to be extracted from the egg yolk and prepared for use as a passive immunisation therapy for humans or other animals.
This type of immunisation is useful, especially for immunosuppressed patients, because it doesn’t involve the recipient’s immune system forming their own antibodies - but that means it is only a temporary protection - and it needs to be used in a form that will tackle the virus - you can’t gain immunity to a respiratory virus by just eating an egg containing antibodies.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-chinese-eggs-idUSL1N34M1RG

The truth will out, sure as eggs is eggs.

1 Like

The proof of the pudding boot…
I have not had covid since I started eating lots of eggs…
Apart from the anti-viral benefits from eating eggs there is also lots of vitamin D which has been proved to assist the immune system.
The establishment have deliberately ignored Ivermectin as a treatment for covid when clinical trials have proved its effectiveness, I believe its the same with eggs and any natural treatment that may be more efficient than the vaccines.

Who checks the ‘fact checkers’? Just because they call themselves ‘Fact Checkers’ does not mean that they are the holy grail of facts…How if they fact checked acupuncture? They would dismiss it as nonsense because there is no scientific proof that it works…But it worked for me…

And then there is the placebo effect of eating eggs. Scientifically proved to be effective in some people.
If you don’t agree that eggs don’t work, don’t eat them. But just think what you are missing…

I haven’t had Covid since I bought my 3D Printer

The conclusion is obvious. Get a 3D Printer, they stop Covid dead in its tracks.

5 Likes

Thank you for the eggsellent advice! :grinning:

1 Like

It’s a fact, the medicinal benefits associated with Eggs only work for Blokes, it’s something to do with the Albumen :icon_wink:

1 Like

Hahaha! Very funny! :clap: :rofl:

1 Like

is this a serious topic or parody?

Like, Do people believe there’s a “they” still? In 2023? 7 billion people in the world and people still think 1-10 people run the entire thing? Yikes

Not 1-10 LivingLarge, but the WEF…A collection of the richest and most powerful people in the world. Read up on who said…" "Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws .
Also check out Agenda 30…

This could get complicated, Easter is nearly upon us. (Not They).

1 Like