Why are some humans so vile and unfeeling

Why oh why aren’t the public made much more aware of these vile, evil people?
How often have you seen this on the daily news - because I never have!

There can’t be a single person alive who hasn’t heard of Covid now, but other things are happening in the world too!

You need to scroll down . .

This is appalling Mups
There is cruelty everywhere and it is terrible in the Far East .They murder young girls in Indonesia for reasons of honour animals especially dogs are even further down the line .
I donate to this charity it’s in Thailand not Indonesia but it does wonderful work there and campaigns endlessly against the dog meat trade .

It really, really upset me Muddy, I wish I hadn’t seen it in a way.

This must be made more widespread knowledge. If they rammed it down our throats like they do flamin’ politics, perhaps these charities would get more help.

1 Like

Words fail you with cruelty like this … not only do they eat them the transportation is terrible.

Yes Morti, and their lives up until the transportation must be unthinkable too.
I think I hate these traders.

Netherlands seems to have had success…

A neighbour from my previous home…She took on street dogs from Eastern Europe.
She took two on and with her dedication they made great pets…She then went ahead and had two more…She was use to having lots so that was never going to be an issue…
Her Garden was sectioned in two, Dogs side concrete mainly, with good washing facilities and the entrance in was at the side of the property, into there own Conservatory…Was there bedroom basically. She could section off one room as like me she collected a huge amount of Winstanley Cats…

I think that you have to teach children by example to be kind to animals .
It’s no secret that people who are cruel to animals are also cruel to people indeed often go on to murder them .
Some people have no empathy for other sentient beings .
We welcome people to this country whose entire culture is alien to animal kindness another reason I am afraid for our country .

3 Likes

…I can’t read it Mups or I will be physically sick :icon_sad:

Dogs have played such a large part in my life being there for me when humans let me down I can’t think about such a thing ,

1 Like

Yes, I can so understand that, Meg.

I can’t bring myself to read it either. My Polly dog has left such a big big hole in my life. Will be 2 years in January.

3 Likes

Cause they can usually get away with it.
A total lack of moral compass?:fearful:

I’m so sorry for your loss. :slightly_frowning_face:
I can’t read this type of stuff either. :sleepy:

1 Like

Sign the petition

1 Like

All done, Muddy. :+1:

1 Like

Cruelty is cruelty and there’s not much more to say about that. But let’s be fair about the food chain. In China they eat dogs, cats, snakes …. and rats, I think. I eat pork (oh, let’s be honest and call them pigs) as well as beef. What do the Moslems, Jews, and Hindus have to say about me I wonder?

It is one of the homicidal triad, also known as The Macdonald or sociopathy triad. But that is in children, not adults.

The triad is, arson, cruelty to animals & enuresis, (Bed wetting.)

In adults cruelty to animals often goes with child abuse. So much so that in some countries animal welfare groups work closely with child protection groups.

Seeing as they practise cruel slaughter of other animals without prestunning nothing at all.

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Signed

If members of this forum can suggest dumping drowned human beings on French beaches then is it any wonder that they can be cruel to animals?