Why are some humans so vile and unfeeling

Has anyone suggested that Bruce ?

Because they don’t give a flying …

Come on guys please don’t derail this thread .

My reply was in in good faith.

Sorry Bruce, but I don’t think that is relevant to this subject.

I think it is very relevant

Well I don’t.
What have politics and illegal immigrants got to do with the killing of dogs in Indonesia?

No Bruce it’s not so please take your comments to the right thread like a good bloke .

Thank you Muddy.

Cruelty to animals. A little tale.
I spend quite a few months in Taiwan. At the time I was in my early twenties and rather naive about other countries. What I didn’t realise then and other countries like that wanted dogs as a speciality delicacy, particularly at new year time. I asked the mill manager.about this. He has a lovely Chows. They were kept in the garage for those events.

Don’t quite follow, Besoeker?
Do you mean he kept Chows in his garage for killing?

Unfortunately the Chinese for the most part lack the gene for kindness to animals .
Horrendous cruelty is so commonplace that children think it is normal .
These are people who allow unwanted babies mainly girls or disabled to die of neglect tied to potty benches so what do they care about animals.

Quite the reverse. I kept then them in there to avoid them being being being killed

Human nature, if people can treat fellow humans badly how much easier to be cruel to animals? Nothing to do with politics or immigration just the way people treat other people and animals

I give up . .

Bruce you have been asked politely .

…and I have politely replied that it is human nature that people are “vile and unfeeling” and said why. It is totally on topic. it fits with the thread title and the tags, just saying that it doesn’t is a nonsense.

That is not what you said first you made a totally unnecessary remark about people on this forum and drowned bodies on the French coast .
It was off topic and out of order

I merely gave that as a topical example of people being “vile and unfeeling”. I mentioned no names.

I do think Bruce came over wrongly he cares about animals but just started off on the wrong footings…then you ponced on him.
I found many times on the forum some people want some blood from you
My love of animals is very upfront…people are to me not so important.