Who has planned a holiday for this year and where?

Florida holds a special place for us, it’s where I proposed to my wife and where we spent our honeymoon.

I was going to get married there, but that was way too expensive.

I can understand why it is such a special place for you and your wife, I hope that maybe one day, you will make it back there again.

Ta Mags. :smiley:

No problem Mollie!:smiley:

That’s a shame Mollie :slight_smile: maybe you could try an activity holiday, they are ideal for people on their own …

I would certainly consider something like that if I didn’t have a dog…

You don’t get the true size of the Stones from the Photos Mollie, till you see one like this. Regan is 5ft 6in and they towered above her as you can see. :slight_smile:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee315/Tanglehar/535692_380311958670624_100000754702385_942331_715454250_n.jpg

I’ve heard of those before Meg, but I just don’t have the confidence to go away on my own. Perhaps one day though! :slight_smile:

They are awesome. I felt truly humble when I lived in Hampshire and we went to visit Stonehenge, then Avebury. There is something very magical about those stones. :slight_smile:

Don`t think i will bother with holiday this year … reasons .
1… on my own.
2… Skint .
3… Passport ran out in feb .

But happy holidays to those ,who do venture away .

My three reasons as well, but passport ran out in 2008! :smiley:

I’m off to Paris for a month in July but that’s to do a loft conversion. then in September I’m off to Spain to do a barn conversion. Will be going to stay with friends in Cornwall for a week during the summer holls, yet to be arranged. Then hiring a horse and tinkers caravan to tour southern Ireland with my daughter towards the end of the summer holls. Then back end I usually go to Madeira for a short break to visit friends.

Have ya got a little suitcase ya could stash me in? :mrgreen:

Haha you any good with a hammer?

Er … well … sort of, but I’d sooner have a bask and a rest! :mrgreen:

haha I would too, I always end up working when I go away.

It’s good that you have a job that takes you overseas though. :wink:

Abroad is all for old customers that have emigrated, I don’t do it as a rule.

Well, that gives testament to your abilities if your old customers want you, even though they emigrated overseas. :wink:

Could you show us some samples of your work in the Home & DIY section? :slight_smile:

I’ll dig out some foto’s tomorrow lol

Lovely. I’m interested in anything like that. :slight_smile:

We never plan holidays these days we just take off on the spare of the moment and go where the car takes us.