Where Do You Live

I live in Aberdeenshire half a mile west of the Aberdeen boundary. When we moved here the boundary was two miles away.

2 Likes

The army site was sold, I know Bordon well…:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Some of the Storms we had at Bexhill on Sea…we made for the beach just a few minutes away and the excitement of the wind with the waves rolling and tumbling…never getting close though as aware of the dangers…

A few times it was a real heavy storm… the next day there was more stones on the adjoining walkways than on the beach…as if…but it was walking on pebbles until the ‘workers’ cleared them back to where they came…

De La Warr Pavilion in the backdrop

Those huge rocks on the beach where brought over from Norway as sea defences…the chips we were allowed to take home and used them in our natural stream as edging…

3 Likes

Keynsham eh? Horace Bachelor country

2 Likes

Testing from my phone.

3 Likes

I live in North Yorkshire in a tiny village… its idyllic.
Here is a picture taken looking over the wall of my back garden

7 Likes

Absolutely stunning ,summer,:heartpulse::sparkling_heart::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

There is usually a queue of sheep at the wall begging for apples :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Such a blessing, I’m envious…:heartpulse:

1 Like

At the Seaside in Corton, Lowestoft.
Photo taken from my bedroom window.

7 Likes

Las Vegas, Nevada. It is a good city that was filled with good decent people but divided right now with all the restrictions, demands and mandates. We have always been a place that all have rights and respected the right to choose and the right to work without prejudice, bullying or isolation. Now we are filled with it all, very very sad. Our unemployment is and has been top 5 and even #1 for a bit in the country since April of 2020 … also know as The Year that shall not be spoken! I still have hope we will all come together and become who we were … always there to help, care and defend each other. On a nicer note, I loved reading everyone’s reply’s.

3 Likes

Oh Wow!!..looks like paradise…:heartpulse:…how blessed are you,:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

How very sad, you sound like a very caring lady, I pray that you all come together and become who you were,DM57…I’m pleased reading everyone’s replies makes you happy,:heartpulse:…it’s nice to have you back with us.

2 Likes

We have only ben here 12 weeks.

2 Likes

I bet you’re loving it Susie, I know I would if I lived there,:heartpulse:

1 Like

The UK would be a lovely place to live if it was further away from the Arctic Circle.

1 Like

Eastern Canada in the Atlantic Bubble

3 Likes

I live in Montalembert.
It is a very peaceful environment of less than 200 households…
And yet it is so near to so many places…Whatever you wish for it here close by…
Niort Poitiers and Angouleme are the bigger places but so many smaller places that have here also that intrigue me…

2 Likes

…and French is such a sexy language, even the weather forecast sounds better in French.

2 Likes

Ilive on the edge of the New Forest, Hampshire and although there more beautiful places around Britain I would not choose to live anywhere else.

5 Likes