Whenever I hear bubble bath

Has there been a tiff, Minx? What happened?

Oh great! I thought you were upset :slight_smile:
All good! Full steam ahead then

Well I think the thread is actually running out of steam, but by all means let’s wring the last vestiges of life out of it. :slight_smile:

Pop! Pop! Pop!

Squelch

Were those the death throes, Pixie? :smiley:

I’m afraid so…no more rainbow bubbles, just a dirty ring and a blocked plughole :frowning:

You’d better hope Longdogs doesn’t see that, Pixie. :100:

Sorry your Bubble Burst Again .

2nd thoughts though…hey it’s you aint it, that’s got my bubble wrap…:evil::094:

Joan Collins … is as good as it gets. :confused:

Curses! Foiled again. :frowning:

I’d like to think it gets better than that, d00d.

See! Over there! Thats Harbal exploding in the bath!

Please don’t cheapen something beautiful, Ciderman.

Harbal the Bubble! Oh I love a good chuckle in the morning! :smiley:

I don’t find anything funny till at least lunch time. :frowning:

But Harbal- you are without doubt the most beautiful thing on the forum and you enhance Lady Knox geyser.

Ciderman just called you the most beautiful thing on the forum. Surely that will make a grumpy man smile?!:-p

I don’t have a bath. I took it out and installed a large shower but things are about to change. In my dining room is a brand new bath (that’s not where I am going to install it of course, it could be a bit embarrassing at dinner parties, having a bath while people are chewing their meatballs)

The shower is coming out in the next couple of weeks and I will be installing a bath in its place. The thing is, I miss bubble bath and most of all, I miss all the guys; Buzz Lightyear, Matey Peg Leg, Spiderman etc.

Too late Harbal. :shock: I can’t get that dirty ring outta my head. :shock::shock:

Well I don’t know if I agree about that, Ciderman, but I’m willing to listen to your argument. :001: