When it comes to food, what do you find inedible?

Pickled Flower Buds - Capers

Olives.I’m not sophisticated enough.

1 Like

Sophistication aside, Olives are gross. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Vegetables in general.

I only eat sweet corn, peas and carrots and they come conveniently packaged and frozen, oh… and potatoes. Apart from them anything green is disgusting - cabbage, brocolli, cauliflower, string beans - so revolting.

1 Like

Broad beans and liver.

1 Like

My grandmother raised me and broad beans were often on the dinner plate. I very much disliked them and eventually stopped eating them. “No sweets for you” was my grandmother’s response.
Never ate liver but never liked the smell of it cooking.
My granny cooked it for my father.

1 Like

I’m allergic to some veggies, fish (one kind) and a few spices.

Tai and Chinese Currys are fine, Indian Currys are containing some spices to which I’m allergic, so that’s another story. I just say nope!

My grandfather loved oysters raw. Huh nuh, got to be cooked for me. In a particular seafood restaurant, one relative loved Shark steak, tried it and didn’t go anywhere.

Finally, I’ll devour your supply of rice pudding BUT I won’t touch tapioca at all. Nor caviar, yuck!

1 Like

Liver, kidney :scream:

1 Like

This is not food but beverage so maybe it counts? I don’t like the smell or taste of coffee.

1 Like

Sprouts yes Brussels sprouts :nauseated_face: vile little suckers

1 Like

Potted meat.

1 Like

any type of pasta…horrible slimy stuff

1 Like

Baked beans, not that I don’t like them but everyone else suffers from the after effects. :rofl:

1 Like

Cauliflower… repulsive!
The look of makes me think of some kind of alien brain from a third rate 50’s science fiction movie.

2 Likes

Pigs feet and snout.

1 Like

JK some people eat that btw

1 Like

I love pigs trotters, you just can’t get them now.

And Brawn - basically a pigs head and spices in gelatine at least you can still buy that. How to make it is the one thing I wish I had learned from my old man.

2 Likes

I had a long list of foods I refused to eat as a child, mushrooms, honey among them. I still have a love/hate relationship with soup. We always had a soup starter in childhood & I always refused to eat more than a few spoons. Now I have to be in the mood to eat soup.

1 Like

Braised pig’s trotter croutons :joy:

Stop it now, sickly simply reading this. :face_vomiting: :joy:

1 Like