When does time pass Slowest for you and when does it pass the Quickest?

The working week takes so long and the weekend goes so quick

ask me the same question in a week, and i’ll tell how long it takes

1 Like

Most slowly when I’m on holiday, the fastest when I’m at home doing routine jobs. January, however, is the month that passes by most slowly although I mostly do routine work.

1 Like

When I’m not enjoying myself and when I am.

1 Like

It seems to go very fast when I go to bed…In no time at all it’s time to get up…
It goes slowest when I’m in the shower, Mrs Fox always complains how long it takes me to shower, but it’s so relaxing to stand under a hot shower naked and warm…No phones, no interruptions, and you can just be yourself and think about what the rest of the day will bring…Or sing!
Shower

1 Like

You need to “Faff” sooner rather than later!!

1 Like

When I was working, there was this strange thing where you come home Friday evening and suddenly find myself sitting in my car and it’s Monday morning and wondering what just happened to the last two days.

The hours of my working day used to drag like a lodestone and every hour seemed like a month - more so when it came to meetings. But the days themselves would rush past like a stampede. As soon as Christmas was over, it was suddenly April, a few days later it was June, then September and before realising it, I’m Christmas shopping again and trying to recall the last twelve months.

3 Likes

At work time passes quickly when I’m busy and perhaps more importantly when I’m in good company, I actually enjoy it :+1:

Time passes painfully slowly when I’m watching an episode of Midsommer Murders … sorry butterscotch! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink:

1 Like

:laughing: lol You’re still spelling it wrong. It’s Midsomer Murders. I’m thinking of watching it in your honor.

The weekends can move slowly when I’m waiting for my neighbors to be jerks and then have to call the police.

Sometimes the weekdays can move quickly when I want to do something, and I’m racing to get it done before the weekend. It can move especially quickly when I have time to take a break and do anything I want.

2 Likes

Yeah …go for it, have a watch on me!:slightly_smiling_face:
And yes you’re right, my spelling is laughable :rofl:

When I started working 12 hours shifts (6 to 6) the first night shift seemed to toil on, by midnight I thought I had been there for half my life, eventually the next shift arrived and every shift got better after that but the first one was hell.

1 Like

I think 12 hour shifts are torturous and a health hazard.

When I was an apprentice I would have 10,000 plates to drill and deburr and the time just dragged…Later in my career I would have to design and build a special diamond abrasive grinding wheel to a deadline…I wished for longer days…

1 Like

Time drags whilst in the supermarket checkout,then life just flies by.

1 Like

I have found that when the wife is dress shopping and I’m made to wait outside a fitting room whilst she tries on every dress and pair of shoes in the shop, time will actually go backwards.

3 Likes

Time goes slowest when someone in the house insists on watching a programme that you’ve little interest in. Time goes fastest in those minutes between waking up and having to get up (because the dogs are whining to get out and pee). Or is that just me?

1 Like

Once I got used to them I thought they were great, spent so much time at home. Never regretted going from 8 by 3 to 12 by 2.

1 Like

Time goes slowest in the early morning from around 5.30 a.m. to 7.30 a.m. Always wake up too early and lay there bored listening to the News repeating every 20 minutes on the radio.

Time flies by if I can get interested in drawing an image on the computer or editing an existing one (some forums are dedicated to that kind of thing), although that interest can come and go a bit.

2 Likes

Perusing and writing on the forum eats time…As Mrs Fox never get tired of reminding me.
:mantelpiece_clock:

3 Likes

Does Mrs Fox not feel the inclination to join the forum and get involved with all the fun and frolics Foxy?

2 Likes