What's your pleasure

Now, I can’t stand this drink. Like a latte, it’s far too anaemic for my taste.

I do not take sugar with my tea or coffee. In fact, I got used to drinking tea without milk or lemon when I worked in Malaysia.

1 Like

I can’t handle my coffee unless it’s the color of dark caramel. I enjoy tasting the coffee.

I drink tea when hubby has one because he doesn’t like coffee and it’s Tetley’s tea bags.
I like to drink instant coffee when I want a drink and hubby doesn’t or if I’m by myself and that’s a Sainsbury’s own brand, but I don’t have it strong just with a quarter teaspoon and they’re both decaffeinated. We both have milk no sugar.

I drink more tap water than anything else. For many years we bought a number of 5 litre bottles of “Still Natural” from Tescos every week, but have kicked the habit.

1 Like

You cant drink too much tap water here…high minerals and can give you stones for sure…Bottled can be very cheap though…just need to be aware of your area’s supply…

2 Likes

Tea Black no sugar very weak

Coffee Americano Black not too strong no sugar

1 Like

Lemon tea is refreshing in the fair weather times Summer
can see myself now, sitting in the new style Coffee Bar in Katherine Street Croydon in the 60’s…It arrived in a tall glass with a tea bag on a string and a lemon either sliced and squeezed or on a string as well

3 Likes

I don’t drink water unless it is diluted with something nice (beer, tea, coffee etc). Fish do unspeakable things in water.

2 Likes

OFC Christmas Bash

4 Likes

looking very cool no doubt Dianne especially with that gorgeous hubby of yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Memories… :laughing:

3 Likes

wash down the unspeakable with

1 Like

Coffee and Starbucks? In the same sentence? Nah - that doesn’t work!

2 Likes

What 2 words never belong in the same sentence! :grinning:

1 Like

Chocolates.

1 Like

My favorite

There are many innovators in the world and they do great things, but after years of trying they still can’t top.
126417-01_reeses-peanut-butter-cups-candy-king-size-packs-24-piece-box

Coffe and Starbucks. The overpriced junk that Starbucks sell in the UK bears no resemblance to coffee whatever.

2 Likes

After ice cream (which is a long way ahead of anything else) I guess one of my favourites is Violet Crumble, much crunchier and tastier that a Crunchie bar

2 Likes

@Bruce -looks good, does it taste of Violets?

1 Like