Just curious.
Are you a coffee or a tea drinker?
If so do you have a favorite brand?
Do you drink it straight?
Sugar?
Cream?
Honey?
Lemon?

Me I like Colombian coffee from a French Press.
I drink it black in the morning, but as the day progresses I use 1 spoon of sugar and half and half.
If I get in the mood for something sweet, a treat really. I go for a caramel macchiato.

3 Likes

I’m not into tea or coffee. I prefer plain spring water with the occasional single malt for flavouring :+1::grin: If I am really thirsty, then a pint of Guinness will do the trick, swiftly followed by another as a chaser :wink: Then a third slowly sipped to savour :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I like real coffee with a splash of milk.

I drink tea sometimes with the tiniest splash.

No sugar.

1 Like

I’m a teetotaler, even though I’ve never totaled tea. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Lipton tea for me. Coffee maybe once or twice a week. Nescafe Azera just black.

1 Like

Coffee, milk and a sprinkle of sugar. Fresh bean or instant, I don’t mind either. I like tea as well.

1 Like

As much time as I have spent outside camping, I too have developed a taste for Instant. :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

You mean you haven’t crushed beans between two rocks, poured fresh spring water collected in an old rusty billy can, over them, and heated it over an open flame? Pffft! call yourself a camper :roll_eyes: :joy:

Kidding of course, yes Instant hits the spot when out on the trail :+1:

2 Likes

Wow just going to blow my cover like that, and give my recipe away! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I like living rough for a few days. just not that rough. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Aye…well…there’s rough, and there’s “Danny rough”

1 Like

Now that’s what I call roughing it. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

01-glamping-tents

4 Likes

I have no words… I think you might have forgotten your 73 inch TV, and your Alexa to wake you up with the dawn chorus alarm :roll_eyes: :joy:

3 Likes

Don’t be silly no one takes a 73 inch TV camping. Everyone knows a 50 inch TV is sufficient. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Oh silly me, what was I thinking :roll_eyes:

You need to try camping in Scotland…that would be fun for you… :icon_evil:

2 Likes

Being in Scotland, Ireland or England. I would be doing the exact same thing.

And I would love every minute of it. :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

If it’s photos you want to take Danny…come to Wales…excellent scenery and fabulous wildlife and a welcome in the hillside :+1: :wink:

3 Likes

I can’t stand Instant Coffee, and if I have to drink Coffee, then it would be a Latte, I mostly drink Tea or Herbal Green Tea.

1 Like

You’d love my neck of the woods then Danny

2 Likes

Tea First Cuppa of the Day…Then mid morning Coffee Strong various types I don’t take sugar at all in either Tea or Coffee.
Thanks to My Nana Louisa she did not take any sugar and am guessing now 9/10 years of age, we thought that’s different, so stopped having Sugar from that Day on.
I can remember wanting to do many things differently to what was instilled in us.
Next hot drink is Coffee before zzzzz’s

1 Like