Whats your favourite sweet

yes i definately agree any cadburys is good chocolate:-)

cheers for that judd, blimey that does take me back, i remember it now thnx:-)

I loved peanut treats…do they still make them

A Crunchie, Caramel or Maltesers!

Anyone tried ‘Squashies’? They taste like Drumsticks but much softer. They are soooooo nice. I once got through two packs driving to my parents’ house. :shock:

never tried them but they sound mmm :slight_smile:

i eating a bournville old jamaica bar now and its proper nice mm

Not that I eat sweets or choccy very often, but Fry’s chocolate - and I wish they would bring back the old Fry’s Five Centres.
But since they haven’t any will do, especially the mint.

I know they’re made by Cadburys now but the chocolate is a different recipe to Cadburys…

yes i used to like the peppermint one, i think morrisons do thier own make but not same taste [obviously] lol

yes i remember them but cant say ive seen them in long time:-(

Terrys chocolate orange all the way, closely followed by a double decker or marathon ( sorry snickers ! )

double decker all day long…:038:

ReTreats …

The Treats brand was discontinued by Mars in 1988. Chocolate Treets had already been replaced with the similar Minstrels. Peanut Treets were discontinued in favour of the multi-coloured Peanut M&M’s. Toffee Treets were later sold as Relays, before being dropped altogether.[1]

That’s my go to if I need a chocolate fix when getting petrol!! As Terrys orange a bit big!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

you sound like someone who knows thier choccy:-), i never knew that…:slight_smile:

i assuming you fill up a lot then suzie:lol:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: not to much and I try to walk past the choccie!!

lol good for you

Because of lockdown and shielding I’m not going anywhere so no need to go to the petrol station! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: