Whats your favourite sweet

my guilty pleasure is double decker some things you try and dont have again but i always pick a double decker over other sweets, although the list could be endless:101::101::101 … whats your pleasure fav.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Marathon bars (aka Snickers) are my current favourite.

yeah i remember when they were marathon and i still refer to them as that:-)… nice though

Bounty bar or Cadburys Bournville.

Can’t decide between them. :slight_smile:

Either a Cadbury’s Twirl or a Wispa Gold.

I can’t decide so will continue to eat them regularly in the hope of coming to a definite conclusion.

so it could be a long time before you decide :041: lol if at all…

i,d go with bournville myself:-) but both nice

I used to love Bournville chocklit but then I discovered dark chocolate was a trigger for my migraines so I had to stop eating it.

I have already spent too many years trying to decide, more or less one of each per day since the day I was born. :-p:-p

thats a lot of choccy ,beggers belief how much we each spend over a lifetime on sweets

I have often wondered that cakeman. I reckon I could have bought a car with the money by now. :-p

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Just did a quick calculation. Assuming a choc bar has always been the equivalent of £1 and let’s say I started when I was 8, two bars a day works out to around … wait for it…

£42,000. :shock:

wow:shock:thats a lot of money, still at least it would of brought you a nice motor lol:-)

Butter mints or mint humbugs - definitely nothing involving chocolate - yuk!

humbugs are nice, not had any for long time:-)

Jaffa cakes-but I limit myself to one box a year, eaten at a single sitting in a public place. Tesco Isle no 8

mmm yeah i love jaffa cakes,i guessing you not been caught eating them yet xirrpy… lol

Anyone remember Aztec’s “to die for”.
Now I am a Mars Bar man and a Pear Drop sucker. :lol:

Morrison’s chocolate almond ice cream

I can’t remember when I last had a sweet, I almost never have them.

Not for any health or dental reasons, I just haven’t got a ‘sweet tooth’ I suppose.

I never did either - until that almond thing…