Whats your favourite sweet

Ah, so that was your downfall, was it? :smiley:

I love a good lemon drizzle cake, but that’s about all I have.

For me, it would be easier to list what I don’t like, my mum used to love sugared almonds, I detest them, I’m sure there are others but, where sweets are concerned, I pretty much like everything…

Peasant. You could at least go to Waitrose. :lol::lol:

the only sweets I eat are sugar free werthers originals, I love 'em and don’t feel guilty eating them.

I hate anything liquorice

Sweet as in pudding sweet my favourite at school was Manchester Tart or Jam Roly Poly, mmmmmmmmmmm

They are my reserve If I get banned from Tesco.

Incidently got banned from one Aldi…
Ok since you asked
I raised a fuss on behalf of a disabled person. Bastrds buried the wheel chair adapted trolly behind rows of able trollies.

Im a hero and dont you forget it!

Peanut M&Ms - used to like Aztec bars back in the day. Long since gone. :frowning:

yep peanut m&m love them to, the list is endless …cantsay i remember aztec bars

one thing i used to like was the sherbert dips back in the day

:-)I love Cadburys “flake” Bars .Just yummy .

the crumbliest flakiest chocolate in the world, i remember the advert the girl sat on window ledge acting all sultry eating flake :slight_smile:

Cadbury’s milk chocolate drops. I can ration them - one at a time and let it completely melt on my tongue.

lol i couldnt, id have to eat them by handful to moreish

Cadburys, any Cadburys, though I like Maltesers too.

Haven’t seen those in years!

Thornton’s toffee, I prefer that to chocolate…and Haribo’s…as a teenager it was butternuts and pontelli mints…they looked like liquorice allsorts, but were minty…and after dinner mints…they melted in your mouth

I remember Aztec bars, didn’t the ad show a guy climbing a machu pichu like structure…?, there was also a summit bar, a bit like a topic but with cherries and raisins, , I wish they’d bring those back, plus my all time favourite…the bar six, sadly, also no longer made:-(

Good job I read some replies before answering. I had forgotten that sweet means lollies in the UK. I was thinking of desserts.

Anyway I like Minties, Fantales, Fry’s Turkish Delight and Violet Crumble though the first two are largely denied to me now as they tend to pull out fillings.

Ice cream is still top of my list of irresistible sweet things though.

Fruit or Sports Gums, Midget Gems and anything liquorice flavoured.

turkish delight lovely,:slight_smile: not had that for years lol

i dont remember aztec bars:102: