What's your favorite cozy mystery tv series?

I love cozy mysteries. There’s the mystery part to keep my attention without all the gore and violence.

I’ve been looking for some good cozy mysteries on tv or movies.

Some of my favorites from the past are Midsomer Murders, Murdoch Mysteries, Poirot, and Miss Marple (so many Ms)

Reading this article, I found some Aurora Teagarden movies and some Hallmark mystery movies.

What are your favorite cozy mystery tv shows?

2 Likes

Stephen King fan here, I’m not really big on cosy…….:scream:

2 Likes

No cosy little break planned at the Overlook Hotel for you then?

1 Like

I like the Aurora Teagarden mysteries and the Agatha Raisin though the books are far better.
My all time favourite is not cozy it’s an American show called Grimm.

2 Likes

Just by coincidence, I accidentally hit the show Grimm by accident and started watching it a couple days ago. I may try again, but on first glance, it didn’t look like my type of thing. Slightly menacing for my taste.

1 Like

I loved Grimm! Really good, Grim but not too Grim :rofl:

And it helped a lot that I thought Silas Weir Mitchell and David Guentoli were both really hot, in different ways :kiss:

2 Likes

I love to stay there …… and you can stay at the hotel that inspired it….

1 Like

I wish :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Poirot, Bergerac,Randall and Hopkirk.

3 Likes

Yes they are Indeed. :+1: I like all the regular cast, they play good roles.
But I love wee Bud the Ice Beaver, he’s sooooo funny, especially when he panics. :joy:

1 Like

We are recording the Magpie Murders. Not even sure what kind of series that is but we will have a go.

1 Like

Oh yes, I’d forgotten him, there are some really good characters in it, I loved it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I suppose I’ve never thought about it quite like that before but Randall and Hopkirk did have a cosy feel.
Quite humorous in it’s own way.

th-1727217621

1 Like

Bud at his best. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy: grimm.

Aurora Teagarden mysteries

1 Like

Exactly.No graphic violence and a friendly ghost.

1 Like

And a fine intro too!

1 Like

There were a host of TV dramas in the 60’s that were cosy for me.You never saw blood in any of them : The Saint,Danger Man,The Champions,Mission Impossible…etc…

3 Likes

Murder she Wrote. Columbo. They don’t make 'em like they used to…

3 Likes

If you like your TV with an afternoon cuppa, then Father Brown (2013 TV series) - Wikipedia might fill the bill for you with Mark Williams in the title role. There are a number of different police dectives cast, but for me Jack Deem almost steals the shots from Mark Williams due to his spot on acting and expert timing in the role.

3 Likes