What's on TV what have you been watching?

Thanks PK, bad day, week and month with bank ‘security’ and technology. That problem with YouTube videos was just the last ‘technology straw’ today!
:frowning_face:

2 Likes

:hugs: Aww never mind Baz…it’ll sort itself out randomly, you wait and see!

2 Likes

Thanks logan1, see my comments in reply to PixieKnuckles.
Yes, pets behaving like that do lighten the mood. :grinning:

My daughter has two of those four-legged pets and they are both right little characters.
Another day tomorrow, maybe it will be a better day?
:thinking: :grinning:

2 Likes

That’s right a new day tomorrow, I don’t do technology stuff I leave that for hubby.
:slightly_smiling_face:
Yes furry friends do help you through things.

1 Like

I check them it happens after a while, not straight away.

1 Like

I got angry last night. I was watching a documentary on a Cleveland, OH biker gang back in the 80s. The narrator said they were extremely dangerous and their saying was to keep a secret between 3 people is 2 of them have to be dead. That’s Benjamin Franklin, the biker gang got it from his quote, but the narrator said it ominously like they had invented it.

2 Likes

Last night I watched Interstellar for the 10th time

:thinking:

2 Likes

Waiting for this to come out on the 4th of march

Watching this at the moment

Watched Inside the factory where they made pottery and how they processed the clay before using it, it was on iPlayer

An interesting programme is “Inside the Factory” logan :+1:

1 Like

Yes @wishbone if I can stay awake, those sort of programmes make me fall asleep but I managed to watch all of it.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Winter Olympics. The down hill tea tray is exciting. Currently watching the ice sweeping. (Like bowls on ice) :grinning:

1 Like

Going to watch call the midwife but not this episode

1 Like

Snooker.

1 Like

Miss Marple

1 Like

What station ? is it with Joan Hickson as Marple ?

1 Like

yes, on Drama

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

Pairs Figure skating on iPlayer