What's on TV what have you been watching?

Last Friday the wild gardener had started on BBC 2 at 8pm

The wife and I were only talking this morning of what we watch, mostly catch, or youtube very rarely any programme on at the time .

1 Like

I watch a bit of breakfast new in the mornings when still in bed. Ms d00d watches Corrie, 'stenders, Emmerdale.

We used to watch a bit more, not much, but now we have Netflix we spend an hour or two a day there,

1 Like

I watched the Wild Gardener , how lucky he was to have a piece of land to work on , Ive looked into buying a woodland ,but they are a bit out of my price range … Woodland has increased in value since Covid .

Ive recently watched Vienna Blood on Iplayer and enjoyed that , im now looking forward to the second series , which is coming out this winter…

1 Like

Dalgliesh on My5 it’s very good too :+1:

1 Like

We weren’t that keen on this iteration of Dalgleish. Having said that our opinions could be coloured somewhat because we’ve read a couple of the books and didn’t think much of James’ writing.

I’m looking forward to “The Royal Bastards - The Rise of the Tudor Dynasty” which starts at 9pm tomorrow night on Sky History. It’s a 3part docu-drama.

2 Likes

F1, Snooker, and Eggheads are about the only things I watch.

2 Likes

Had a binge watching the Jack Ryan series, good story lines, action with location shoots made it good viewing.

Will be watching Dan Brown’s Lost Symbol, ten episodes so I’m hoping it’ll be good viewing

1 Like

Is this Jack Ryan Sr or Jack Ryan Jr? I’ve read most of Clancy’s Ryan books (and those co-authored by others) and always thought they’d make good TV series.

1 Like

This is Jack Ryan before the Big Screen films, in this series he is an up and coming CIA analyst put into field assignment where he uncovers terrorist communications, which lands in a dangerous situation with terrorists that threaten destruction on a global scale.

I haven’t read the books, but enjoyed the films, and two series of Jack Ryan are much the same, so for me they were good to watch

1 Like

Waiting for the next series of The Expance on Amazon prime, i think it’s the 16 th of next month.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any of that, but watching the trailer you posted… I’ll be checking it out, my kind viewing, thank you Logan for posting it, much appreciated :smiley:

1 Like

Watching. Surgeons:at the edge of life on BBC 2 Thursday 9pm

1 Like

That’s great
Can watch all of the series before that one, they’re still available, our son told us about it.

1 Like

The same thing happened with Game Of Thrones, never bothered watching any of them, so whem I thought to check it out with my daughter as we were both down with some bug …. Talk about a binge session, by the time we watched the last episode we were both better, we were hooked having to watch just one more :grin: :grin:

1 Like

The only thing I currently watch on tv is Gogglebox. Occasionally I watch something on catch-up but mostly I watch Netflix.

Wheel of Time on Prime just watched the first three, its on every Friday , not sure on it yet,

At the moment Neil Sedaka on Sky Arts, forgot how good a singer he was.

3 Likes

Didn’t realise Sedaka wrote “Is this the way to Amarillo” till now.

2 Likes

Wish that I watched game of thrones, now they charge extra to watch it.

It’s called The Wheel of Time was going to watch it last night but hubby couldn’t get the surround system to work properly

3 Likes

Had watched Clarkson’s Farm on Amazon Prime

1 Like